A few days ago I dropped my KEYone and the screen is completly useless. The phone is currently still on and plugged to my computer USB drive.
    I already got a replacement brand new KEYone and whant to know how to get the pictures out of the old one (google backup was off). The rest of the phone settings don't really bother me but If I could also get them to transfer would be really nice.

please help!
    09-14-18 11:49 AM
    A few days ago I dropped my KEYone and the screen is completly useless. The phone is currently still on and plugged to my computer USB drive.
    I already got a replacement brand new KEYone and whant to know how to get the pictures out of the old one (google backup was off). The rest of the phone settings don't really bother me but If I could also get them to transfer would be really nice.

please help!
    So can you see the screen at all?

Phone needs to be unlocked.... in order to access the files on it.
    09-14-18 11:59 AM
    So can you see the screen at all?

Phone needs to be unlocked.... in order to access the files on it.
    Nope, even the flex is broken. I can unlock the phone with my fingerprint though.
    09-14-18 12:04 PM
    Nope, even the flex is broken. I can unlock the phone with my fingerprint though.
    With my Samsung.. you have to unlock it with the pin code after a reboot then the fingerprint will work.... (not sure about the KEYone).

Might try rebooting, enter you pin and enter on the keyboard and then plug it into your PC to see if the drives pop up...

But without the screen connected... phone might throw an error and stop the boot process.

If the data is important... getting a replacement screen might be your best option.
    09-14-18 01:01 PM