Any clue on the Trade-in offers by BlackBerry for our old BB10 devices?

I contacted BlackBerry support and this is what they had to say-

"A trade in offer will be announced in the near future. Please keep an eye on the BlackBerry Blog <http://blogs.blackberry.com> for trade-in announcements"

Posted via CB10
    04-11-18 11:31 AM
    That's all there is for now.
    04-11-18 11:42 AM
    My guess is they goofed when originally announcing they were looking at the idea and Germany was just to say 'See, we did it'.

Wouldn't surprise me.
    04-11-18 02:33 PM
    you'll be lucky if they offer $50, in other words the same discount found on sales.

So if there is a promo price once the KeyTwo drops, get on that and don't wait on BB.
    04-11-18 03:22 PM
    I would expect to see the offer with the introduction of this year's phones or when demand for the KEYone and Motion dips.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    04-11-18 07:30 PM
    Few pages off the Internet said the discounts were significant

Posted via CB10
    04-11-18 08:52 PM
    Few pages off the Internet said the discounts were significant

Posted via CB10
    Well, if the Internet said so...

Honestly, if anyone is hoping to get something for their old BB10 device, selling it in the Marketplace here, eBay, Craigslist or Kijiji are going to be your best bets. The trade-in offer will not likely meet the price you'd get elsewhere, nor would it likely allow you to receive any other sort of discount. And that second point is worth considering because BlackBerry Mobile has already offered a couple of flash sales on the KEYone and will likely do the same with the Motion eventually... So, you'll save more by timing your purchase well than you would ever realistically get in return for your BB10 device.

Note: if they don't give any limit to the quantity of devices you can trade in and you have an entire drawer of your desk overflowing with BB10 devices, then I suppose everything else I've said in this post would not apply at all and have at it!
    04-11-18 10:55 PM
    Any clue on the Trade-in offers by BlackBerry for our old BB10 devices?

I contacted BlackBerry support and this is what they had to say-

"A trade in offer will be announced in the near future. Please keep an eye on the BlackBerry Blog <http://blogs.blackberry.com> for trade-in announcements"

Posted via CB10
    Trade in offers are currently offered in Germany. Outside of that bbmobile is trying to work deals with their partners , this takes time. Not to mention "their partners" are slim. My guess is with a KEYtwo release happening shortly they will have some of those agreements on place for the release.
    04-12-18 12:49 AM