I've got BB Z3 from my friend to replace the digitizer after he broke the screen. I' ve ordered spare parts from etradesupply, everything went Fine, ive replaced both screen and digitizer and was cheering up when i've powered the phone on and touch the loading bb logo which switched it to show procent by that. But then it came, after starting the unit, unlocking swipe from the bottom didnt work no matter how Hard ive tried. So i thought, that there is maybe a bad connection in the cables, so ive rechecked, started unit again, but with no changes. Then, somehow when i was pushing on the screen randomly i' ve accidentaly did unlock swipe and finally was able to go thru the phone systém BUT and this is the thing: the device's response to touching is delayed by like almost one second, no mater where you touch the screen(i connected to wifi, putting letters také samé long press to apply, samé as opening apps, samé as everything). It makes mě feel that the device is "drunk". Nevertheless operation like connecting to wifi and loading pages works with normál speed which I know from BB Q5 which had almost samé hardware. Anybody knows what might be this caused by? Thx

Posted via CB10
    05-03-17 05:41 AM
    Maybe you got a defective replacement, or maybe the phone has other damage from the impact that you weren't aware of?

Did the other screen work at all? Sometimes parts will work....

I'd disassemble it again and carefully reinsert the cables.
    Next I'd reload the OS... just to rule out any software issues.
    Next you do an RMA and try again....
    05-03-17 09:32 AM
    Thx for reply, I've tried reinserting the cables, did security wipe, tested all parts with virtual expert), but the delay still persist. What is RMA?

Posted via CB10
    05-03-17 06:01 PM
    RMA(return materiál authorization) I wasnt sure. I did it, lets see what happens. Will post results here.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-17 06:19 AM