I am using blackberry z3 stj100-1 on os 10.3.1.1776. From last week my keypad touch was not working properly (likely if i press A then sometimes on text pad A wasn't showing) but today i feel so bad when i realise my blackberry z3 whole touch isn't working. I was on lock screen and when i swipe up from bottom to unlocked my device then nothing going well, my mobile was still unlocked. I try many times, but no change.
    I did hard reset by both volume buttons then after some time its worked.
    But this is not at all for being happy, because i never want to feel this type of experience with BlackBerry.
    Still its touch not working properly. Pls help me.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 12:18 AM
    Have you tried hard booting the device? When did this begin, after an update?
    Last edited by Carjackd; 07-26-15 at 09:07 AM.
    07-26-15 12:19 AM
    Its upper side touch still not working, do you now how i post this thread, first rotate screen then press 'Post'
    Please help

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 12:20 AM
    Claim your warranty

BlackBerry -Secured to the Core | CB MOD
    07-26-15 12:20 AM
    I did many times hard reset by both volume buttons...

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 12:22 AM
    Claim your warranty

Its one year old and out of warranty.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 12:26 AM
    Its one year old and out of warranty.

Posted via CB10
    Bring to repair to BlackBerry expert centre if hardware issue

07-26-15 12:36 AM
    Bring to repair to BlackBerry expert centre if hardware issue

I don't think it's will hardware issue because it's was my first smartphone so I do take care of it very well, no scratches and even my BlackBerry not fall once from my hand.
    So I think it's will be software issue 'Maybe'.
    I did security wipe and after 5 hours I switch it on and download Crackberry and replying you but u know what's problem now, it's top baggle touch not working means when I swap down from top then option in top line (setting, help, etc..) not working,

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 07:31 AM
    Perhaps you should consider reinstalling the OS - it could (as you have said) be a software problem. Reinstalling the OS will correct the problem if that is the case.

And if reinstalling the OS does not correct it, then it probably is a hardware problem. Even though you have not dropped or caused any screen damage, it is possible that the screen hardware has developed problems, or some permanent firmware related to screen has gone bad.

Z10 /3 - 10.3.2.2239/841 - AT&T (posted via CB10)
    07-26-15 08:01 AM
    Perhaps you should consider reinstalling the OS - it could (as you have said) be a software problem. Reinstalling the OS will correct the problem if that is the case.

And if reinstalling the OS does not correct it, then it probably is a hardware problem. Even though you have not dropped or caused any screen damage, it is possible that the screen hardware has developed problems, or some permanent firmware related to screen has gone bad.

Z10 /3 - 10.3.2.2239/841 - AT&T (posted via CB10)
    OK thanks for your help.. but how I reinstalle the os.

Posted via CB10
    JAS0NB0URNE likes this.
    07-26-15 09:55 AM
    OK thanks for your help.. but how I reinstalle the os.

Posted via CB10
    You can use link to reload your OS...just make sure you back up your data via Link first
    07-26-15 10:01 AM
    To reinstall the OS, connect your device to BB Link and hit the "Reload OS" button on BB Link. If BB Link doesnt work, try do download an autoloader from CB Forums!
    07-26-15 10:03 AM
    To reinstall the OS, connect your device to BB Link and hit the "Reload OS" button on BB Link. If BB Link doesnt work, try do download an autoloader from CB Forums!
    Hey,
    I have computer and I will download blackberry link in my computer but I just want to ask if during reinstallation if electricity goes out then what will happened next, actually here power cut problem is very biggest problem means no power cutting schedule, anytime it could be happen. What should I do.?
    And if I do it then how much time it's process ?

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 01:21 PM
    Hey,
    I have computer and I will download blackberry link in my computer but I just want to ask if during reinstallation if electricity goes out then what will happened next, actually here power cut problem is very biggest problem means no power cutting schedule, anytime it could be happen. What should I do.?

Posted via CB10
    I have never used Link to load an OS - I always have either used autoloaders (destructive - your device data and accounts are all erased) or nondestructive using Sachesi or DBBT.

With either of the methods I have used, you should plan for the installation to take between 30 minutes to one hour.

Z10 /3 - 10.3.2.2239/859 - AT&T (posted via CB10)
    Hrishi Namdhar likes this.
    07-26-15 02:41 PM
    Hey,

Posted via CB10
    With autoloader : 5 to 10 minutes. With BlackBerry link (more official) it depends of your Internet connection (time of downlading). For the installation, maybe 20 to 30 minutes. If the computer goes off during the download, it doesn't matter. But if it goes off during the 2nd phase (installation of the os) it could be really dangerous for your device.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 03:36 PM
    With autoloader : 5 to 10 minutes. With BlackBerry link (more official) it depends of your Internet connection (time of downlading). For the installation, maybe 20 to 30 minutes. If the computer goes off during the download, it doesn't matter. But if it goes off during the 2nd phase (installation of the os) it could be really dangerous for your device.

Posted via CB10
    OK thanks for your help... but I am very sad with my BlackBerry z3.... I was spent my all day with my BlackBerry but from last day I am not using it

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 09:51 PM