interesting problem, phone has started to have connection issues. I use ATT and the phone was great, now when you make a call it might take 3-8 seconds to connect the call. The phone will connect to the tower as 4G 4 bars, the call connects down to 3G 1 bar. The phones APN settings are correct. Any idea?

UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>U PDATE

Problem solved !

The issue was the phone not broadcasting the right number (IMEI) but defaulting to the second number even though the sim is in only slot one. This was discovered with some commercial software that uses the power cable to read all radio transmissions. While this is not available to the general public here is the fix: Hold the up volume button and power button at the same time. When the phone restarts release both. Scroll to wipe data/factory reset. The difference here from the data wipe in the OS is this will not save any settings. When the OS does the data wipe it cheat and does not drop phone settings. This may be only a TITAN thing but when the phone came back on and was set up as new (no back up over the air) The phone connected right to 4G HD 5 bars and has been perfect ever since. I you have any issues like this please feel free to contact me direct, if I can help I will.
    Last edited by SteinwayTransitCorp; 04-13-20 at 08:23 AM.
    victorHTexas likes this.
    04-09-20 12:35 PM
    Does it do that all the time or just sometimes.... Do other phones connect better?

Right now there is a lot more "traffic" and some sites are more loaded than others.

Pull SIM and reinsert?
    Hard Reboot?
    Factory Reset?
    New SIM?

Warranty Support... ?
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    04-09-20 01:19 PM
    I don't have a Titan but I'm on AT&T with my KEY2 and lately I've been experiencing a lengthy delay on occasion for my dialed calls to go through. I'm thinking it's because the network is seriously overworked right now...

Bob
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    04-09-20 01:23 PM
    Does it do that all the time or just sometimes.... Do other phones connect better?

Right now there is a lot more "traffic" and some sites are more loaded than others.

Pull SIM and reinsert?
    Hard Reboot?
    Factory Reset?
    New SIM?

Warranty Support... ?
    Interesting thing is the phone will connect sometimes to 4G HD than drop call with a fast message cannot something server? I put the SIM in slot two and it connect fine with HD than poof same thing. I just changed the APN settings using the one from the web site for ATT. Any other ideas? I could call ATT but they have enough going on right now
    04-09-20 01:52 PM
    I don't have a Titan but I'm on AT&T with my KEY2 and lately I've been experiencing a lengthy delay on occasion for my dialed calls to go through. I'm thinking it's because the network is seriously overworked right now...

Bob
    I thought that as a maybe but I noticed that it does drop 4G to 3 when calling, also if I throw the card into an Apple no issues, Im thinking phone problem
    04-09-20 01:53 PM
    I thought that as a maybe but I noticed that it does drop 4G to 3 when calling, also if I throw the card into an Apple no issues, Im thinking phone problem
    Did all this happen after the latest update? Maybe you can email Unihertz and see what they say? Good Luck.
    04-09-20 11:55 PM
    Did all this happen after the latest update? Maybe you can email Unihertz and see what they say? Good Luck.
    Before the update, I have a response from them. I also found an issue with the APN, fast look and it was correct. When I looked again I realized one setting was wrong, it was for a tablet not phone. I made the change and it seemed better. I e mailed them back and asked if I should go forward with the fix. I will up date latter with the response and what I found in detail.
    Lefty724 likes this.
    04-10-20 08:21 AM
    Before the update, I have a response from them. I also found an issue with the APN, fast look and it was correct. When I looked again I realized one setting was wrong, it was for a tablet not phone. I made the change and it seemed better. I e mailed them back and asked if I should go forward with the fix. I will up date latter with the response and what I found in detail.
    Very good that they are supporting users so well....
    04-10-20 08:53 AM
    Very good that they are supporting users so well....
    both companies are doing great. AT&T sent me the updated APN settings and Unihertz responded in 24 hours.
    Grungni likes this.
    04-10-20 08:58 AM
    both companies are doing great. AT&T sent me the updated APN settings and Unihertz responded in 24 hours.
    I suspect the network load. Over here on the poor side of the bay, on the even poorer side of downtown, AT&T just upgraded towers for 5Ge but I'm not sure if non-branded hardware lost some additional prioritization

Posted via CB10
    04-10-20 09:07 AM
    I suspect the network load. Over here on the poor side of the bay, on the even poorer side of downtown, AT&T just upgraded towers for 5Ge but I'm not sure if non-branded hardware lost some additional prioritization
    AT&T tends to view non-branded devices as suspect. I had to jump through some hoops in order to get a K1 BE provisioned for visual voicemail and HD voice. I'm still not sure if it is actually using HD voice.

When I moved my SIM from a branded Classic directly in to an unlocked Priv it went much more smoothly.
    04-10-20 10:52 AM
    AT&T tends to view non-branded devices as suspect. I had to jump through some hoops in order to get a K1 BE provisioned for visual voicemail and HD voice. I'm still not sure if it is actually using HD voice.

When I moved my SIM from a branded Classic directly in to an unlocked Priv it went much more smoothly.
    Never had an issue, this is the first one.
    04-10-20 11:59 AM
    I am having this same issue. At first, I had HD 4G at the top. Then it went away. I have tried the Factory Reset/Wipe technique listed above, but that didn't work. Mine still shows 4G 4G. Any suggestions?
    11-19-20 05:44 PM
    I am having this same issue. At first, I had HD 4G at the top. Then it went away. I have tried the Factory Reset/Wipe technique listed above, but that didn't work. Mine still shows 4G 4G. Any suggestions?
    Have AT&T provide a new, latest SIM for AT&T carrier supported device. Switch that SIM into the device you want HD or VoLTE calling.
    11-19-20 08:40 PM
    Looks like I am giving up. Already threw my Sim back into my Passport. One plus is, the passport keyboard is a dream lol.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-20 07:00 AM
    Looks like I am giving up. Already threw my Sim back into my Passport. One plus is, the passport keyboard is a dream lol.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry about the delay, put sim in slot two, turn on phone. Wait 1 minute. Turn off phone and put into slot one again, HD should come back on. Seems to be a tower issue .
    12-13-20 09:58 AM