Originally Posted by pkcable http://forums.crackberry.com/images/...post-right.png
    What happened were you chased by Wild Hogs?

You had me at "Sadly!"
    I've been doing this for several years and it started out that I expected a few hecklers to make some comment about me.
    But, nowa-days I look forward to the next person who wants some of the limelight and thinks they can somehow get it through me.
    I know YOU'RE playing along, but there is always one person that really hates me (like that could ever happen) and really tries to bring me down to their level.

I don't do this for attention! This isn't exactly the place people would come for comedy. And, while I wouldn't approve of targeting someone personally, I can't stop myself when a reply is screaming for my help.
    Anyway, someone will always try to be smart with a real lame reply like..... well, I can't think of anything lame to say... it's just not my genre. Oh wait, I suppose I could quote someone saying something lame, in this case wanting to bring himself DOWN to my level. Now THAT makes sense. Up there, it can be very boring...and then there's THE BADGE, which, at one time made you feel almost as good as the janitor who has all those important keys clipped to his belt loop. But, now you realize sacrifices have to be made because the badge says you represent a higher power and they'll decide who you'll be. Of course, there are those exceptions where they can't fit you into the intended role but like "pk" for example who is the leader of the free world Mods, has something they want so... work-a-round. They put him in a halloween costume to attract attention and he has to use himself to get the respect a Batman suite gets with out anyone inside. (fat chance) Anyway, he's out scouting areas where he can award someone with any number of different packages which include points and the occasional vacation and even a letter thanking you for playing, so when, say, "pk" blurts out "Wild Hogs" we know he didn't have time to think up anything lame so left the first thing that came to mind. Why wild Hogs? I don't wanna know!
    Anyway, you did it to me again. I can't just leave it. I have to get to "the Point" so lets see,
    OK!
    Now keep in mind this is a quicky so if you want me to get more detailed let me know.
    TIM.... your reply is Lame. If that's all you've got.... I'll help you in as much as finding and giving you the gun. But, you'll have to go out back and do the rest. And don't forget to bring your own garbage bag and a designated cleaner picker upper!

Ya know...speaking of those "points," I always thought they were used as an incentive to get you to buy things at the Shop. But the shop said they no clue what I was talking about.
    I think, maybe, they didn't speak English.

By the way...PK?? I think your translator needs to be charged
    Tim Allen stars in Wild Hogs.
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    02-11-17 07:22 PM
    Originally Posted by pkcable http://forums.crackberry.com/images/...post-right.png
    What happened were you chased by Wild Hogs?

You had me at "Sadly!"
    I've been doing this for several years and it started out that I expected a few hecklers to make some comment about me.
    But, nowa-days I look forward to the next person who wants some of the limelight and thinks they can somehow get it through me.
    I know YOU'RE playing along, but there is always one person that really hates me (like that could ever happen) and really tries to bring me down to their level.

I don't do this for attention! This isn't exactly the place people would come for comedy. And, while I wouldn't approve of targeting someone personally, I can't stop myself when a reply is screaming for my help.
    Anyway, someone will always try to be smart with a real lame reply like..... well, I can't think of anything lame to say... it's just not my genre. Oh wait, I suppose I could quote someone saying something lame, in this case wanting to bring himself DOWN to my level. Now THAT makes sense. Up there, it can be very boring...and then there's THE BADGE, which, at one time made you feel almost as good as the janitor who has all those important keys clipped to his belt loop. But, now you realize sacrifices have to be made because the badge says you represent a higher power and they'll decide who you'll be. Of course, there are those exceptions where they can't fit you into the intended role but like "pk" for example who is the leader of the free world Mods, has something they want so... work-a-round. They put him in a halloween costume to attract attention and he has to use himself to get the respect a Batman suite gets with out anyone inside. (fat chance) Anyway, he's out scouting areas where he can award someone with any number of different packages which include points and the occasional vacation and even a letter thanking you for playing, so when, say, "pk" blurts out "Wild Hogs" we know he didn't have time to think up anything lame so left the first thing that came to mind. Why wild Hogs? I don't wanna know!
    Anyway, you did it to me again. I can't just leave it. I have to get to "the Point" so lets see,
    OK!
    Now keep in mind this is a quicky so if you want me to get more detailed let me know.
    TIM.... your reply is Lame. If that's all you've got.... I'll help you in as much as finding and giving you the gun. But, you'll have to go out back and do the rest. And don't forget to bring your own garbage bag and a designated cleaner picker upper!

Ya know...speaking of those "points," I always thought they were used as an incentive to get you to buy things at the Shop. But the shop said they no clue what I was talking about.
    I think, maybe, they didn't speak English.

By the way...PK?? I think your translator needs to be charged
    I want more details. At least 5 more paragraphs. If you know how to make them.
    02-11-17 07:40 PM
    Why stop at 5. I'd double down
    02-11-17 10:28 PM
    Tim Allen stars in Wild Hogs.
    Thanks Fret. I live a pretty sheltered life!!
    02-11-17 11:23 PM
    Yeah! We all want!!
    But, the key word in this particular post is TIM.
    02-11-17 11:26 PM
    Why stop at 5. I'd double down
    And, I don't care what ANYONE says. Someday you WILL make a full sentence.
    Carjackd likes this.
    02-11-17 11:28 PM
    And, I don't care what ANYONE says. Someday you WILL make a full sentence.
    Just half sense for now
    Tim-ANC and anon(3732391) like this.
    02-12-17 01:07 AM
    Yeah! We all want!!
    But, the key word in this particular post is TIM.
    Which TIM?
    02-12-17 01:51 AM
    Lostboy, you are "Crazy on the Outside!"
    Tim-ANC and anon(3732391) like this.
    02-12-17 01:59 PM
    02-13-17 07:57 AM
    Lostboy, you are "Crazy on the Outside!"
    Crazy= you get a straitjacket
    Delusional= you get meds

The force in this one strong. May seem crazy on outside but centered with plan on inside. Much arguing in threads no more.
    More meds please!
    02-15-17 06:25 AM
    Crazy= you get a straitjacket
    Delusional= you get meds

The force in this one strong. May seem crazy on outside but centered with plan on inside. Much arguing in threads no more.
    More meds please!
    You didn't know that "I am a Comic"
    02-15-17 06:28 AM
    You didn't know that "I am a Comic"
    I didn't know you even had a sense of humor!
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    02-15-17 06:31 AM
    I didn't know you even had a sense of humor!
    In order to be a CrackBerry Mod or volunteer it's kind of required! You've met our fearless leader haven't you? And he's gone REAL crazy for the 10th Anniversary! Loving those blog's he's doing right? @CrackBerry Kevin #10thAnniversary
    02-15-17 09:21 AM
    In order to be a CrackBerry Mod or volunteer it's kind of required! You've met our fearless leader haven't you? And he's gone REAL crazy for the 10th Anniversary! Loving those blog's he's doing right? @CrackBerry Kevin #10thAnniversary
    "kind of required?" So,not necessarily needed, huh?
    Well, as a volunteer, I more than make up for those in the "kind of" category.

You know the saying " we always hurt the ones we love?"

I mess with you because I have a lot of respect for you ! (and because you have no sense of humor)
    And I take responsibility for getting Fearless Leader to come out just to poke fun at someone.

You're not rating my parting, are you? I party in EVERY thread! I'm just not crazy. In fact, I'm the only sane person on the entire planet. The fact that no one believes me just proves that you're all in denial... and that's not my area!
    WeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHA ! !! !
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 02-18-17 at 01:35 PM.
    pkcable likes this.
    02-18-17 09:52 AM
    Although...there is a lot to be crazy about. The Mercury is Hawt!
    pkcable likes this.
    02-18-17 09:59 AM
    You know the saying " we always hurt the ones we love?"

I mess with you because I have a lot of respect for you !
    And I've been partying. Look for a rather L O N G comment.

WeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHA ! !! !
    Would you like me to start completing your sentences now?
    02-18-17 10:00 AM
    Although...there is a lot to be crazy about. The Mercury is Hawt!
    Would you like me to start completing your sentences now?
    Maybe after you cool down from getting worked up on a device you've only seen in a flat piece of paper!
    But, didn't you say that about the Priv and the two devices after that?? CAn't seem to find one that works for you, huh??

Don't get me wrong, Jackd. I value your instinct. Saves me from wasting the time and money. Just keep doing what you do.
    02-18-17 10:27 AM
    Maybe after you cool down from getting worked up on a device you've only seen in a flat piece of paper!
    But, didn't you say that about the Priv and the two devices after that?? CAn't seem to find one that works for you, huh??

Don't get me wrong, Jackd. I value your instinct. Saves me from wasting the time and money. Just keep doing what you do.
    I buy em all!! You're welcome!
    02-18-17 10:39 AM

I remember you say that about the Passport when I bought it.

How is that working out for ya?
    02-18-17 10:40 AM
    I remember you say that about the Passport when I bought it.

How is that working out for ya?

Still workin' out great! It's still AWESOME!!
    Carjackd likes this.
    02-18-17 01:23 PM
    Still workin' out great! It's still AWESOME!!http://www.picturesanimations.com/3/3d_smileys/0143.gif
    See! What did I tell ya!?
    02-18-17 01:34 PM
    See! What did I tell ya!?
    Yeah, See! What did ya tell me???
    02-18-17 02:02 PM
    Yeah, See! What did ya tell me???
    Remember when you were using whatever you were using and I told you how awesome the Passport was, and you were like "Jack'd doesn't even wait for a review" ...and I was like "whatever ..I just buy" . Then you heard many more reiterate my words "its grrr retreat" . Then you finally went out and bought it like the consumer laggard you are and you said "wow, Jack'd was right" (very quietly so nobody could hear.

Remember that? Huh? Huh? Btw..hey fluffy!
    02-18-17 02:08 PM
    Remember when you were using whatever you were using and I told you how awesome the Passport was, and you were like "Jack'd doesn't even wait for a review" ...and I was like "whatever ..I just buy" . Then you heard many more reiterate my words "its grrr retreat" . Then you finally went out and bought it like the consumer laggard you are and you said "wow, Jack'd was right" (very quietly so nobody could hear.

Remember that? Huh? Huh? Btw..hey fluffy!
    You must have me confused with Z
    I bought my Passport At Midnite the minute AT&T opened for biz!
    btw, you're lucky Fluffy knows you or you would have been lunch. (not because of what you said, but because she can sense the roadkill after taste on you!!) but she loves the BBQ sauce!!
    Carjackd likes this.
    02-18-17 02:25 PM
98 1234