Where's the buzz in this thread?
    02-10-17 05:06 AM
    Where's the buzz in this thread?
    Ha! I see what you did there - my kids would have appreciated it, 15 years ago!!
    Tim-ANC and pkcable like this.
    02-10-17 05:45 AM
    Ha! I see what you did there - my kids would have appreciated it, 15 years ago!!
    I still had more puns to spew but PK stopped ping ponging with me.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    02-10-17 05:50 AM
    Sorry I was a bit busy with my Shaggy Dog!
    anon(3732391) and Tim-ANC like this.
    02-10-17 01:29 PM
    Probably is.
    Don't know that he is.
    But probably is.
    02-10-17 02:24 PM
    Sorry I was a bit busy with my Shaggy Dog!

Good one!! I gave mine a name, too. I didn't want some stranger making decisions for me!!

May the forces of evil find confusion on the way to your home.
    02-10-17 02:32 PM

Yeah! Sure!! Blame it on the dog!!!
    A typical case of denial.
    02-10-17 02:37 PM
    Where's the Pun????

02-10-17 02:42 PM
    Are you actually Tim Allen...

Posted via CB10
    Actually.... I'm not myself today..Hmmm!
    Hey! Maybe I'm you!!!
    02-10-17 02:46 PM
    I'm sticking with he's Tim Allen.

Posted via CB10
    I'm gonna need a bit more information before I can make an accurate reply using you as the brunt of it
    Is your reply just
    1)"in your opinion"
    2) Are you speaking for most everyone or
    3) are you insisting he IS Tim Allen and if we don't believe you we should get over it.

I don't wanna bum-out anyone's trip here but it's been about 3 1/2 years since Tim was actually seen in person, anywhere. The day BB10 died, he went into hiding and hasn't been seen since..

Everything you've seen on TV is naturally a repeat, or re-play or rerun or whatever the heck you call it these days.
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 02-10-17 at 03:09 PM.
    02-10-17 02:54 PM
    Actually.... I'm not myself today..Hmmm!
    Hey! Maybe I'm you!!!
    What happened were you chased by Wild Hogs?
    02-10-17 03:06 PM
    Of course he's not Tim Allen, I'm Tim Allen.
    Well...WE know that! Your profile is a dead give-a-way! ( i mean, duh!!)
    02-10-17 03:14 PM
    You must be one off those geeks of the Then, or now or the ME generation. You can always tell by the "Comic"software upgrade!

HEY..... PK????? IT's NOT FUNNY!!! (Look, I'm just doing my job, cleaning up the board and kicking out the Riff-raff (so give me a break)
    ( I can't find anything about Riff-raff . I need help here!!) Alright, today I''ll let you slide with a warning . But next time expect twice the infractions.
    and watch that stick! you're gonna poke out someones eye with it
    pkcable likes this.
    02-10-17 03:31 PM
    and where's your common decency.??
    Ya couldn't wait till I was finished......
    02-10-17 03:37 PM
    Not only chased....but caught. And thrown back!
    02-10-17 07:42 PM
    You must be one off those geeks of the Then, or now or the ME generation. You can always tell by the "Comic"software upgrade!

HEY..... PK????? IT's NOT FUNNY!!! (Look, I'm just doing my job, cleaning up the board and kicking out the Riff-raff (so give me a break)
    ( I can't find anything about Riff-raff . I need help here!!) Alright, today I''ll let you slide with a warning . But next time expect twice the infractions.
    Try as you might, I'm still here!
    02-10-17 07:44 PM

Stop talking crazy or you are going to get in "Big Trouble"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Trouble_(2002_film)
    02-10-17 08:19 PM
    If he answers this question then we know he reads crackberry.com

Q: Hi Tim, who is the most famous person you've ever worked with besides Bla1ze?
    02-10-17 08:28 PM

I think if he keeps talking crazy we should make him go Amish and give up technology.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_Richer_or_Poorer
    pkcable likes this.
    02-10-17 08:30 PM

Point him out to me and I'll do my best to avoid talking to him. But, if cornered is it ok if I talk a bit nuts??
    02-11-17 01:51 AM
    I think if he keeps talking crazy we should make him go Amish and give up technology.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_Richer_or_Poorer
    Isn't that what I'm doing???? I do get confused at times! No really!!!
    Being ambidextrous can be bad for you every once in a while. I stopped fighting among myself with the intention of just letting me take me wherever I ended up.

Oh yeah? You try it and THEN give me a smirk!
    02-11-17 01:57 AM
    Sadly Lostboy was chased in here. I'm going to taylor my response carefully so he we won't be compelled to hang around. Otherwise, I'll just sneak down the baxter.
    pkcable likes this.
    02-11-17 02:59 AM
    He must've got borland and left. Lol
    pkcable likes this.
    02-11-17 03:28 PM
    Originally Posted by pkcable
    Sadly Lostboy was chased in here. I'm going to taylor my response carefully so he we won't be compelled to hang around. Otherwise, I'll just sneak down the baxter.
    You had me at "Sadly!"
    I've been doing this for several years and it started out that I expected a few hecklers to make some comment about me.
    But, nowa-days I look forward to the next person who wants some of the limelight and thinks they can somehow get it through me.
    I know YOU'RE playing along, but there is always one person that really hates me (like that could ever happen) and really tries to bring me down to their level.

I don't do this for attention! This isn't exactly the place people would come for comedy. And, while I wouldn't approve of targeting someone personally, I can't stop myself when a reply is screaming for my help.
    Anyway, someone will always try to be smart with a real lame reply like..... well, I can't think of anything lame to say... it's just not my genre. Oh wait, I suppose I could quote someone saying something lame, in this case wanting to bring himself DOWN to my level. Now THAT makes sense. Up there, it can be very boring...and then there's THE BADGE, which, at one time made you feel almost as good as the janitor who has all those important keys clipped to his belt loop. But, now you realize sacrifices have to be made because the badge says you represent a higher power and they'll decide who you'll be. Of course, there are those exceptions where they can't fit you into the intended role but like "pk" for example who is the leader of the free world Mods, has something they want so... work-a-round. They put him in a halloween costume to attract attention and he has to use himself to get the respect a Batman suite gets with out anyone inside. (fat chance) Anyway, he's out scouting areas where he can award someone with any number of different packages which include points and the occasional vacation and even a letter thanking you for playing, so when, say, "pk" blurts out "Wild Hogs" we know he didn't have time to think up anything lame so left the first thing that came to mind. Why wild Hogs? I don't wanna know!
    Anyway, you did it to me again. I can't just leave it. I have to get to "the Point" so lets see,
    OK!
    Now keep in mind this is a quicky so if you want me to get more detailed let me know.
    TIM.... your reply is Lame. If that's all you've got.... I'll help you in as much as finding and giving you the gun. But, you'll have to go out back and do the rest. And don't forget to bring your own garbage bag and a designated cleaner picker upper!

Ya know...speaking of those "points," I always thought they were used as an incentive to get you to buy things at the Shop. But the shop said they no clue what I was talking about.
    I think, maybe, they didn't speak English.

By the way...PK?? I think your translator needs to be charged
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    02-11-17 06:49 PM
    Originally Posted by pkcable http://forums.crackberry.com/images/...post-right.png

You had me at "Sadly!"
    I've been doing this for several years and it started out that I expected a few hecklers to make some comment about me.
    But, nowa-days I look forward to the next person who wants some of the limelight and thinks they can somehow get it through me.
    I know YOU'RE playing along, but there is always one person that really hates me (like that could ever happen) and really tries to bring me down to their level.

I don't do this for attention! This isn't exactly the place people would come for comedy. And, while I wouldn't approve of targeting someone personally, I can't stop myself when a reply is screaming for my help.
    Anyway, someone will always try to be smart with a real lame reply like..... well, I can't think of anything lame to say... it's just not my genre. Oh wait, I suppose I could quote someone saying something lame, in this case wanting to bring himself DOWN to my level. Now THAT makes sense. Up there, it can be very boring...and then there's THE BADGE, which, at one time made you feel almost as good as the janitor who has all those important keys clipped to his belt loop. But, now you realize sacrifices have to be made because the badge says you represent a higher power and they'll decide who you'll be. Of course, there are those exceptions where they can't fit you into the intended role but like "pk" for example who is the leader of the free world Mods, has something they want so... work-a-round. They put him in a halloween costume to attract attention and he has to use himself to get the respect a Batman suite gets with out anyone inside. (fat chance) Anyway, he's out scouting areas where he can award someone with any number of different packages which include points and the occasional vacation and even a letter thanking you for playing, so when, say, "pk" blurts out "Wild Hogs" we know he didn't have time to think up anything lame so left the first thing that came to mind. Why wild Hogs? I don't wanna know!
    Anyway, you did it to me again. I can't just leave it. I have to get to "the Point" so lets see,
    OK!
    Now keep in mind this is a quicky so if you want me to get more detailed let me know.
    TIM.... your reply is Lame. If that's all you've got.... I'll help you in as much as finding and giving you the gun. But, you'll have to go out back and do the rest. And don't forget to bring your own garbage bag and a designated cleaner picker upper!

Ya know...speaking of those "points," I always thought they were used as an incentive to get you to buy things at the Shop. But the shop said they no clue what I was talking about.
    I think, maybe, they didn't speak English.

By the way...PK?? I think your translator needs to be charged
    tl;dr

Lol
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    02-11-17 06:55 PM
98 1234