Photos of upcoming blackberry midrange smartphones get leaked, would like to have thoughts on this.....

Two upcoming Android-powered BlackBerry devices get pictured - GSMArena.com news

BlackBerry's next two Android-running smartphones have been portrayed by a few leaked images today. The handsets are apparently codenamed Hamburg and Rome, respectively, following the Canadian company's long-standing tradition of using cities for its devices' codenames.
    04-28-16 06:11 AM
    If they're a good price here in Canada I might buy the one with the keyboard. I'd still prefer a Classic running Android though.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-16 06:33 AM
    It's basically the Priv without the slider and then the other is the Priv with a physical keyboard. I'm buying both when they launch.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my BlackBerry Priv �
    04-28-16 07:13 AM
    Pretty generic looking. I guess that's why they didn't show off any hardware at MWC. Without any interesting features or specs there isn't much to see.
    04-28-16 07:54 AM
    .....and yet another thread...

Posted via z10
    04-28-16 07:56 AM
    Pretty generic looking. I guess that's why they didn't show off any hardware at MWC. Without any interesting features or specs there isn't much to see.
    They didn't show them, because they don't exist yet. If you listen to the earnings report, these are just ideas that they may or may not proceed with. Depends on if Chen thinks he can sell enough to be profitable. - said he needed 3 Million at $315 ASP.

A LOT depends on how the PRIV's sales progress... That we are seeing the PRIV pop up with discounters that are normally used by retailers to clear out dead stock.... not a good indicator. But hey you can get the PRIV on Amazon for $500 US now.
    04-28-16 08:15 AM
    Nice looking touchscreen phone there. I wonder if it could be released with Android and BB10? Sell more handsets and keep BlackBerry fans happy.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-16 05:00 AM
    The Hamburger looks good...
    04-29-16 10:56 AM
    The Hamburger looks good...
    .....no pickles.....

Posted via z10
    04-29-16 11:06 AM