Over the last month snap2chat has stopped working for me, so I looked up on crackberry what I could do. The most recommended option was to download Casper becuase there is no other working clients, however I received an email stating this from team snapchat.

Now when I bought my passport I had full intentions of it being a useful phone, I don't use a lot of apps, browser and snapchat are the only two things I really use. So how can I get snapchat? I'll tell you what I've tried,

Casper
    Old and new snapchat apks,
    Snapchat apks with a cracked Google play store
    Bar files (old and new)
    Lucky patcher

I have read on here at crackberry that some people do have snapchat, if you do I'd love your help, if you could explain it to me like I'm five that'd be pretty good to. Any new ideas or help would be much appreciated. Thankyou!
    07-06-15 04:51 PM
    No. Casper is all you have left.

Posted via  Z30 STA100-2 | 10.3.2.2339
    07-06-15 05:48 PM
    No. Casper is all you have left.

Well I got an email from snapchat saying "Our system has detected that you are using a third-party application to access Snapchat, putting yourself (and possibly your friends) at risk. Please discontinue using third-party applications and upgrade to the most recent version of Snapchat.

Thanks,
    Team Snapchat"
    07-06-15 07:29 PM
    Well I got an email from snapchat saying "Our system has detected that you are using a third-party application to access Snapchat, putting yourself (and possibly your friends) at risk. Please discontinue using third-party applications and upgrade to the most recent version of Snapchat.

Thanks,
    Team Snapchat"
    Most of us have had that, and that's exactly why we use Casper. It has a way of working around the third-party ban, and the normal app can't be used because it requires Google Play Services which we don't have.

07-06-15 07:34 PM
    Most of us have had that, and that's exactly why we use Casper. It has a way of working around the third-party ban, and the normal app can't be used because it requires Google Play Services which we don't have.

I did manage to get Google play services but then I couldn't connect to the server, is there a way around it?
    07-06-15 10:15 PM