Hi,

Is there a way to get more emiji for message text? Like it's just sad the amount of emoji available to use and to see on Message text while BBM can have a lot but nobody is using BBM nowadays. That's just sad.

I also think that Blackberry still use BBM because it's could be such a great app

Posted via CB10
    03-22-19 08:25 PM
    Hi,

Is there a way to get more emiji for message text? Like it's just sad the amount of emoji available to use and to see on Message text while BBM can have a lot but nobody is using BBM nowadays. That's just sad.

I also think that Blackberry still use BBM because it's could be such a great app

Posted via CB10
    Use Emoji Pack from BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-19 08:40 PM
    Use Emoji Pack from BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    I'm already using Emoji Pack and seems pretty much limited. There is not much expression on it

Posted via CB10
    03-22-19 08:42 PM
    I'm already using Emoji Pack and seems pretty much limited. There is not much expression on it

Posted via CB10
    Can I suggest to cut and paste emojis from BBM to SMS? Maybe someone has a better idea...

Posted via CB10
    03-22-19 08:57 PM
    Can I suggest to cut and paste emojis from BBM to SMS? Maybe someone has a better idea...

Posted via CB10
    I did and it shows the code instead of the emoji. And i just found that Blackberry don't use average unicode since they create their own. :s so what i did i copy past those i could read on the unicode and create my own code on the write configuration

Posted via CB10
    03-22-19 09:13 PM
    I hope that they will add more emojis on BB.
    ANTIBERRY likes this.
    03-24-19 10:47 PM
    I hope that they will add more emojis on BB.
    Me too. i don't find it acceptable that a brand like Blackberry lack in so many aspect.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-19 06:57 PM
    Hi,

Posted via CB10
    Everyone I know is on bbm. That's all we use. I haven't sent a text message in years.. You get the idea.
    03-26-19 07:16 PM
    Everyone I know is on bbm. That's all we use. I haven't sent a text message in years.. You get the idea.
    well, everybody i know isn't on BBM. Is BBM even avalable for other phone to use since you have to pay to use it? at least, that's how it used to be...

Posted via CB10
    03-26-19 07:24 PM
    well, everybody i know isn't on BBM. Is BBM even avalable for other phone to use since you have to pay to use it? at least, that's how it used to be...

Posted via CB10
    It's available for all as far as I know, it's free to use.
    03-26-19 07:29 PM
    It's available for all as far as I know, it's free to use.
    yes, i just check Google PlayStore... i don't understand why more people use it. i remember it was very usefull for dates/one night stand... when Blackberry used to be popular. You didn't have to loose your number if someone bothered you, just give them your PIN 😊

Posted via CB10
    03-26-19 08:03 PM
    I know I'm late to the discussion, but I thought I might be of some help as I have chased after emotjis for BB10. Which emoji pack was used/tried? Azuware (https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...countrycode=US) & by Hugsoft (https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...countrycode=US). I have used both & I have a good range of emotjis. In fact, I liked the Azuware pack so much, I bought the pro version.

The other apps I have are gone from BlackBerry World, but you could try https://emojipedia.org/ for some emotjis.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-19 02:30 PM
    yes, i just check Google PlayStore... i don't understand why more people use it. i remember it was very usefull for dates/one night stand... when Blackberry used to be popular. You didn't have to loose your number if someone bothered you, just give them your PIN ������

Posted via CB10
    Because it's not popular.... doesn't do much good to ask someone for their PIN if they have no clue what you are talking about.

BBM went cross platform way too late, and with way too buggy of a product. Even now it gets lots of negative comments. Channels is what really messed BBM up... should have been a separate product.

BlackBerry's main focus with BBM, is as an enterprise product.... I don't see emoji's being a big thing there. BBOS and BB10 BBM.... probable be shutdown at the end of the year. Emtek's BBM for Android and iOS... ought to be seeing more updates to keep BBM competitive in Indonesian before they lose all their marketshare. But they have done little with BBM in the first half of their licencing contract with BlackBerry.
    04-01-19 09:23 AM