I am trying to see if there an option to turn on to request a delivery receipt or request a read receipt when sending email on a Q10 or Z10?
    03-24-15 10:32 AM
    &passport too...
    I am trying to see if there an option to turn on to request a delivery receipt or request a read receipt when sending email on a Q10 or Z10?
    03-24-15 12:33 PM
    Not from your mobile. Not that I can see.

Black is back, baby. Via my Z30
    03-24-15 08:27 PM
    That is a huge deficit... certain courT,s will reject email threaded responses without delivery & read receipts, & with the latter, will ENte,r t,he email contents as evidence in certain cases... I M$ Outlook. Has that feature & I use it frequently...

Not from your mobile. Not that I can see.

Black is back, baby. Via my Z30
    03-24-15 09:12 PM
    That is a huge deficit... certain courT,s will reject email threaded responses without delivery & read receipts, & with the latter, will ENte,r t,he email contents as evidence in certain cases... I M$ Outlook. Has that feature & I use it frequently...
    Huge deficit for whom? Ridiculous! You may consider this routine but most people don't. A third party app like BananaTag is what you need.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    03-24-15 10:49 PM
    You actually can get read receipts. Unfortunately not through native email client usage. You would need to login to your email through the browser, compose and send an email requesting that receipt. The only problem is you can't also have that account signed in as an account in your HUB. Thus, the only way to get and send emails with that account would be through your browser. That's your only work around.

Posted via my AT&T BlackBerry Classic
    03-24-15 10:56 PM
    I would bet a berry pie this is afeature of the email system & as such a script could be developed by BlackBerry to have this work natively... I use Gmail which doesn't have it AFAIK
    You actually can get read receipts. Unfortunately not through native email client usage. You would need to login to your email through the browser, compose and send an email requesting that receipt. The only problem is you can't also have that account signed in as an account in your HUB. Thus, the only way to get and send emails with that account would be through your browser. That's your only work around.

03-24-15 11:07 PM
    I would bet a berry pie this is afeature of the email system & as such a script could be developed by BlackBerry to have this work natively... I use Gmail which doesn't have it AFAIK
    Have you tried the GMAIL app in BlackBerry World? It's like $1.99 but might work? You can always email the developers and ask?

03-24-15 11:09 PM
    Add BananaTag to your gmail. It works from your mobile as well as your desktop.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    03-25-15 01:43 AM