Since upgrading to the Priv from my Q10 all my contacts have been a mess!

Back in the day, Blackberry's use to come with a copy of Microsoft Outlook, and withing that program you could manipulate the contact list on the device. I'm looking to combine e-mail contacts with phone contacts, then Twitter and/or Skype contacts. I shouldn't have 4 or 5 different contacts for the same person.

Is there anything similar to that currently being used?
    07-06-16 02:09 PM
    Do your contacts sync to Google or anywhere? Probably easier to fix them on a computer if they are synced to Gmail or another location.

Posted via Priv by BlackBerry
    07-06-16 02:20 PM
    I have contacts synced to Google, the SIM, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, etc... I'm just looking for one place to view them all and them edit them.
    07-06-16 02:36 PM
    Sounds like you want to merge contacts from different accounts. Even Outlook didn't do that.

BB10 was much better at merging the same contact from various accounts... With Android it's called JOIN, and for the most part requires the user to manually JOIN these. There are 3rd party apps that can do this.... but I haven't tried any yet.
    07-06-16 02:40 PM
    Yeah, within Outlook I manually merged my contacts. It was time consuming, but easier then manually doing it on the device.
    07-06-16 02:43 PM