I am using facebook to much and would like to block it. On my computer, I am using cold turkey to do so, it blocks any website for a certain number of days and there is no getting around it (for me at least) which is really good.

I do not want to delete my account permanently. I've done that before, but what I want now is just to force myself to not log in for like a week and just don't really have the self control at the moment!

So as there are devices that can do the job for me on my computer, I thought maybe there is a way for the Blackberry as well?

Thanks for any ideas on this!
    06-09-16 06:52 PM
    Just change the PW on your acct to a random number then throw it away. You can PW reset when you're ready to come back.
    Just change the PW on your acct to a random number then throw it away. You can PW reset when you're ready to come back.
    06-09-16 07:05 PM
    I am using facebook to much and would like to block it. On my computer, I am using cold turkey to do so, it blocks any website for a certain number of days and there is no getting around it (for me at least) which is really good.

I do not want to delete my account permanently. I've done that before, but what I want now is just to force myself to not log in for like a week and just don't really have the self control at the moment!

So as there are devices that can do the job for me on my computer, I thought maybe there is a way for the Blackberry as well?

Thanks for any ideas on this!
    OP: Your opening statement said enough. "I am using Facebook too much..... "

Posted via CB10
    06-09-16 09:37 PM
    Technology will never be a replacement for good old-fashioned self control.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-16 04:18 AM
    Technology will never be a replacement for good old-fashioned self control.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I tried to do the same for CrackBerry.... even had them lock me out. Yet here I am....
    06-10-16 10:35 AM
    Willpower doesn't work?

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    06-10-16 12:55 PM