I'm using BlackBerry Leap and my Snap app is taking a very long time to load. Is there a problem with the app?
    01-12-16 09:47 PM
    Considering it's no longer actively developed, probably. You can download the non-beta version. Many have had success with using that when the beta stopped working for them.
    01-12-16 09:52 PM
    Where can I download the non-beta version?
    01-12-16 10:59 PM
    Above the beta version.

Snap - Red Light Of Love, Ltd.
    01-13-16 01:57 AM
    I have the latest version of Snap installed on my PP SE, this is the first time that I have sideloaded Snap, the app is loaded and I am able to enter my Google credentials and get the message that I have successfully logged in. Then a brief pop-up comes along and says my Google password has change and that I need to log in again, that goes away quickly, next the app stalls on the 'Loading' screen..

Is there something I have not completed or still need to do to get this app up and running?
    05-29-16 11:37 AM
    I have the latest version of Snap installed on my PP SE, this is the first time that I have sideloaded Snap, the app is loaded and I am able to enter my Google credentials and get the message that I have successfully logged in. Then a brief pop-up comes along and says my Google password has change and that I need to log in again, that goes away quickly, next the app stalls on the 'Loading' screen..

Is there something I have not completed or still need to do to get this app up and running?
    Nope--you are not going to get Snap working as there is a login problem with the play store. The app is broken and may never be fixed as the developer has quit support for it. There are lots of threads here on CB about this. Search for Cobalt's Google Play Store for an alternative.
    05-29-16 11:45 AM