Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    I've Updated my KeyOne to Andriod 8.1, from the 7.1 and since I've installed it three days ago, I've been getting numerous "System UI stopped working" and freezes up my phone. when I do a restart and also a full power off, the issue keeps arising. Is there an issue with the the October update? What could I've had done wrong when installing it?
    Last edited by jamesy77; 10-22-18 at 05:54 PM.
    10-22-18 01:28 PM
    I've Updated my KeyOne to Andriod 8.1, from the 7.1 and since I've installed it three days ago, I've been getting numerous "System UI stopped working" and freezes up my phone. when I do a restart and also a full power off, the issue keeps arising. Is there an issue with the the October update? What could I've had done wrong when installing it?
    That's a pretty generic error. Could be just about anything, corrupted app, corrupt file from the OTA, etc etc. The list goes on. You can try clearing out some app caches, uninstall and reinstall any recent apps updates though in the end, you'll likely have to do a factory reset.
    10-22-18 01:38 PM
    Thanks Bla1ze. I've cleared my cache on all apps and seems to help for awhile, and also powering down the phone, but still ended up receiving the same message plus freezing, from time to time, it's driving me crazy. I haven't added any apps lately and this all occurred after the 8.1 was loaded on my phone and didn't experience this with the Andriod 7.1.
    10-26-18 10:08 AM
    Thanks Bla1ze. I've cleared my cache on all apps and seems to help for awhile, and also powering down the phone, but still ended up receiving the same message plus freezing, from time to time, it's driving me crazy. I haven't added any apps lately and this all occurred after the 8.1 was loaded on my phone and didn't experience this with the Andriod 7.1.
    You will need to go through the battery optimisation settings Everything Has Changed in Oreo
    10-26-18 10:14 AM