Hi everyone. I just got my first BlackBerry phone It's a Passport and I've been enjoying it a lot. I've done work on it more than I've ever have using an Android phone. My question is this: are there any mind mapping apps for BlackBerry Passport? I searched and most of the apps I found are only available for the Playbook. I'm a writer so a mind mapping app can really help me get even more productive. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 10:33 PM
    I tried one, but all it showed was...

So I deleted and moved on.

Mind mapping app?
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    01-14-15 11:00 PM
    Hi everyone. I just got my first BlackBerry phone It's a Passport and I've been enjoying it a lot. I've done work on it more than I've ever have using an Android phone. My question is this: are there any mind mapping apps for BlackBerry Passport? I searched and most of the apps I found are only available for the Playbook. I'm a writer so a mind mapping app can really help me get even more productive. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    What is a Mind Mapping app?

Posted via CB10
    01-15-15 03:07 AM
    What is a Mind Mapping app?

Posted via CB10
    When we brainstorm for an idea, we keep a central theme in the middle and other related ideas branch out from there. It is represented diagramatically the same way.

In Windows, Lucid Chart for Google, etc. is quite useful but we don't have one on BB10.
    01-15-15 03:15 AM
    When we brainstorm for an idea, we keep a central theme in the middle and other related ideas branch out from there. It is represented diagramatically the same way.

In Windows, Lucid Chart for Google, etc. is quite useful but we don't have one on BB10.
    Have you consider The Brain app?

Posted via CB10
    01-15-15 06:29 AM
    Have you consider The Brain app?

Posted via CB10
    What name is it? I searched "The Brain app" but all were not things I want.
    01-15-15 07:33 AM
    I think Zmain was trolling

Is there a native mind mapping app for BlackBerry Passport?-img_20150111_025517_edit.png
    nmduc073 likes this.
    01-15-15 07:42 AM
    Install Snap and search for Simple Mind. They have a free version available which may be all you need.

Posted Via The Classic
    nmduc073 likes this.
    01-15-15 07:56 AM
    I tried it before and it is good app. However, it will be great if we have native app.
    01-15-15 07:59 AM
    Install Snap and search for Simple Mind. They have a free version available which may be all you need.

Posted Via The Classic
    There is an idea behind, when he writes "native" in the title. No happy sideload, Snap or any Android. A simple native mind mapping app for BlackkBerry. No Android!

@OP. If you find something, please feel free to share. I am haveing many ideas and need a mind map app. I do that on my Mac and it is great! But on BB10 I haven't found anything. So I installed Evernote and work a lot with it. They have no mind map , but many options to evolve your ideas.
    nmduc073 and Umaima_B_Dia like this.
    01-15-15 08:03 AM
    Agree. Evernote and Remember are apps that I am using to analyze and think in work everyday.
    01-15-15 08:25 AM