I've had the Priv for almost a month, and I'm using the Blackberry rapid wall charger, and the charging port is loose. I have to put phone "just so" to make sure it charges. I have insurance, but I've had a Curve, Bold, Classic, then the Priv. I've also had the Playbook... 3 of them. There was was a manufacture's defect with the charging port. I don't want to file a claim if I'm going to get a refurbished POS that will eventually have the same problem.
    10-19-16 07:27 AM
    I've had the Priv for almost a month, and I'm using the Blackberry rapid wall charger, and the charging port is loose. I have to put phone "just so" to make sure it charges. I have insurance, but I've had a Curve, Bold, Classic, then the Priv. I've also had the Playbook... 3 of them. There was was a manufacture's defect with the charging port. I don't want to file a claim if I'm going to get a refurbished POS that will eventually have the same problem.
    I am not sure that there is as wide scale a problem as you have listed. If as you said you have had problems on 3 previous models, why purchase the PRIV?

Posted via CB10
    10-19-16 07:41 AM
    Return it regardless...it won't fix on its own.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-16 06:00 PM