Hi Folks,

I am looking to change my phone usage lifestyle and go from a smartphone to a feature phone.

I was wondering if there is BB feature phone out there that have long battery life and don't really use apps (except Whattsapp but I can forego). I can change to a Nokia but I don't like tapping a key 3 times for a letter. Also in Australia they are shutting off the 2G network and there are no feature phones with a QWERTY keyboard being sold here.

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
    05-28-17 10:57 PM
    Maybe a BlackBerry Q5? Anything older than BB10 and you're running on borrowed time.
    xandros9 likes this.
    05-28-17 11:07 PM
    Thanks for your reply mate. Q5 might be too much of a smartphone (not sure of BB10 capabilities) - I don't use Facebook or twitter or any social networking app, but it is a good phone.

I am looking for a lifestyle change- move away from constantly being connected.
    05-28-17 11:37 PM
    Thanks for your reply mate. Q5 might be too much of a smartphone (not sure of BB10 capabilities) - I don't use Facebook or twitter or any social networking app, but it is a good phone.

I am looking for a lifestyle change- move away from constantly being connected.
    BB10 fits the bill just fine: Facebook dropped support last year (on the latest OS the app icon is just a browser shortcut), and WhatsApp goes belly up at the end of next month.
    xandros9 likes this.
    05-29-17 12:39 AM