Long-story-short: i bought a bb-classic two years ago because i wanted a keyboard. It turned out to be impossible to carry the damn thing in my back pocket because it kept waking up and whatever. I bought an iPhone-SE a year ago because i got sick of the book-style cover and because i experienced a moment of gross stupidity. Now it's now and i want a goddamn keyOne because the iPhone is the worst-engineered piece of consumer propaganda garbage i've ever seen, the hardware is lighter than the Classic and slightly smaller than the BB, but it's iOS which is a turd from the go.

I have been to the BestBuy in Colorado Springs and a BestBuy in Denver and both said "we don't carry any blackberrry phones", even though their website lists numerous models. So much for BestBuy imo, if i ever need a slightly better-quality convection oven or big TV than WalMart carries, maybe; i've concluded that unless you live in San Jose you have to buy any professional-level equipment on the web, so it goes.

However, i still want a keyOne because it's android and i think i can get my code running if android-studio actually does the deal. I don't want a goddamn iPhone, i want a BlackBerry that's built like my Classic with a fingerprint scanner so i can carry it without doing some bizarre crap like my iphone which i can't even take out of my pocket without it doing weird stuff.

Thanks for any help.
    06-02-17 05:19 PM
    Long-story-short: i bought a bb-classic two years ago because i wanted a keyboard. It turned out to be impossible to carry the damn thing in my back pocket because it kept waking up and whatever. I bought an iPhone-SE a year ago because i got sick of the book-style cover and because i experienced a moment of gross stupidity. Now it's now and i want a goddamn keyOne because the iPhone is the worst-engineered piece of consumer propaganda garbage i've ever seen, the hardware is lighter than the Classic and slightly smaller than the BB, but it's iOS which is a turd from the go.

I have been to the BestBuy in Colorado Springs and a BestBuy in Denver and both said "we don't carry any blackberrry phones", even though their website lists numerous models. So much for BestBuy imo, if i ever need a slightly better-quality convection oven or big TV than WalMart carries, maybe; i've concluded that unless you live in San Jose you have to buy any professional-level equipment on the web, so it goes.

However, i still want a keyOne because it's android and i think i can get my code running if android-studio actually does the deal. I don't want a goddamn iPhone, i want a BlackBerry that's built like my Classic with a fingerprint scanner so i can carry it without doing some bizarre crap like my iphone which i can't even take out of my pocket without it doing weird stuff.

Thanks for any help.
    Simple answer to your original question. No.
    Not so simple answer. The only place you can look at the phone in the US right now is online.
    06-02-17 06:27 PM
    Call around or stop in local Best Buy stores.

Posted with my  Classic
    06-03-17 01:55 AM