Is there any ways of making android apps run fast in BB10? Q10 has got 2GB ram,but when it installs the app (apk)it runs the app very slow or lagging.
    I was wondering why is it that it installs the app that it can't run! Then I realized that we have people like conite, so sir my question is how can I make an android app run smoothly ?apps like jungle mubbles, Mx player, Facebook and etc,
    Thank u

Posted via CB10
    01-31-18 02:12 PM
    Is there any ways of making android apps run fast in BB10?
    No.

I was wondering why is it that it installs the app that it can't run! Then I realized that we have people like conite, so sir my question is how can I make an android app run smoothly ?apps like jungle mubbles, Mx player, Facebook and etc,
    You don't make them 'run smoother'. The Q10 is getting older, apps are more demanding and anyone who says all those android apps run fine are REALLY just saying those android apps work fine for them, it's not going to be the same for everyone.

Android apps on BlackBerry 10 are only going to get slower and slower over time and support is going to be reduced as they move into higher android API requirements.
    01-31-18 02:25 PM
    Is there any ways of making android apps run fast in BB10? Q10 has got 2GB ram,but when it installs the app (apk)it runs the app very slow or lagging.
    Thank u

Posted via CB10
    One of things you will notice is APPs that require longer load times, are using large amounts of resources. Most APP writers will try to keep as many users online as possible. The trade off is the APP will slow down. I use a Passport as my daily driver, smooth as silk. Yes some APPS take longer to start, but once up and running are fine. If you like the OS it’s more of the challenge to keep it going. But I know one day it will stop.
    01-31-18 02:44 PM
    The bottom line OP is that Android on BB10 is not a full Android - put a partial implementation. Some apps will run better than others - many not at all. That's the short of it.
    01-31-18 02:59 PM
    The CPU it a dual core dude.. it not very powerful

Posted via My BlackBerry Z10 Stl-2
    01-31-18 03:01 PM