For example, on my 9930 I used ShortcutMe to create a macro that would launch the music player then select a playlist to play. I used that in connection with an NFC launcher so when I got in the car, all I had to do was plug the audio jack of the 9930 into the car, tap the NFC tag and have music start automatically instead of having to scroll through menus. I can get the Blackberry 10 NFC launcher to open the music player, but I would like that extra step of the tag automatically selecting the playlist for me.

Thanks
    03-07-15 04:46 PM
    Maybe, it might be doable through a URI

I'm working on an app that let's you generate URIs - like a url - to do different actions for apps. That can be linked to the NFC smarttags app

But I haven't finished the app yet... and it's kind of more developer level. But maybe look up blackberry music uri commands?

Posted to CB via my Passport | FileArchiveHaven
    03-07-15 04:52 PM
    Any update on this?

I just bought some NFC tags thinking I could launch a playlist with an NFC command, but it stops short at launching the player.

So lose, but yet so far, BlackBerry.

BlakBerry: Doing everything to about 75%.
    10-03-15 07:28 PM
    Yes it should work in the smart tags app with the URL selection at the bottom, you need the link from your browser navigate to file://accounts/1000/ and then wherever you put the playlist file location copy share the link to the smart tags URL. Wait, you need a different link which includes an invoke of the music player I think or have to open with, if you have android apps on your device and some of the cobalt apps it might not work.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-17 04:05 AM