Hey so I have had my blackberry Q10 for a little while and just noticed that my older texts are showing that they were received Feb 19 1970 is there a fix and it's weird that the messages show the correct date on the actual thread in this pic but usually the date is not even on the text it's self I have to long press to show the date.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-17 06:23 PM
    Ok, 4 posts on the same topic. Have you set your time to your network time?
    10-17-17 10:26 PM
    Yes

Posted via CB10
    10-18-17 06:46 PM
    Any other ideas on how to fix this?

Posted via CB10
    10-19-17 01:38 PM
    Any other ideas on how to fix this?

Posted via CB10
    Time Machine. Some other posters were talking about Windows Continuum but I think BlackBerry is hoping to leapfrog Android/IOS with Time Continuum.
    10-19-17 01:43 PM
    I really don't understand... but I'm sure there is a logical explanation why this is happening and a reasonable solution. I noticed a few others with the same issue ill reach out somewhere else for the solution. This place is full of unhelpful trolls just pulling answers out there butts.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-17 01:07 PM
    I really don't understand... but I'm sure there is a logical explanation why this is happening and a reasonable solution. I noticed a few others with the same issue ill reach out somewhere else for the solution. This place is full of unhelpful trolls just pulling answers out there butts.

Posted via CB10
    Why complain that no one had answer for you? When no one answered you the first post, it meant that no one had answer.

By your fourth post, you got answer but didn't like it. I just made something up because you seemed to not understand what SILENCE means in a thread.

It didn't come from my butt, just didn't know how else to get you to understand that SILENCE meant, none of us had any new information to add? Does that help??
    10-26-17 05:37 PM
    So this is a place where I can get no help for my issue... thanks for clarifying and wasting both of our time I literally just said that last post.. your rude remarks are un called for and I'm not sure why your being that way but I hope your day is going as awesome as you are...

Posted via CB10
    10-27-17 06:03 PM
    So this is a place where I can get no help for my issue... thanks for clarifying and wasting both of our time I literally just said that last post.. your rude remarks are un called for and I'm not sure why your being that way but I hope your day is going as awesome as you are...

Posted via CB10
    No, this is a place where you can get help, if someone knows the answer. You made the comment about trolls and such. We're just volunteers, so we can have fun too.... Unfortunately, still no answer for you....
    10-27-17 06:13 PM
    Lol

Posted via CB10
    10-27-17 08:48 PM
    I have had that in my Q10 days as the date with some voice notes that had corrupt files, wouldn't even allow me to delete them.

can you delete the individual text threads with these text dates? I assume it is not every text thread.

Posted with my BlackBerry KEYone.
    10-27-17 09:13 PM