Hello everyone and thanks in advance to all, I switched to passport to dtek60 and when I register BBM it gives a error that Plz try again temporary server error. Plz help me out to sort out this problem.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-17 07:22 PM
    Might want to read this - https://crackberry.com/heres-what-ch...it-was-changed there is no help really. Create a new BBID is the only solution.
    09-15-17 12:28 AM
    Might want to read this - https://crackberry.com/heres-what-ch...it-was-changed there is no help really. Create a new BBID is the only solution.
    But brother, it doesn't show for new bbid it only shift automatically when I open Bbm. No option for new Bbm id

Posted via CB10
    09-15-17 01:36 AM
    After some time away from BlackBerry, I updated my Z30 this week only to find out that I had the temporary server error message, too. Total bummer. I read the support pages, but I'm not sure what they mean.

I'm most concerned about losing access to all of my paid, pro-version BB10 apps if I create a new BBID. I don't care about BBM or losing BBM contacts at all. The only reason I'm considering going through the hassle of resetting my BBID is to make a few programs work better and to get rid of the error messages.

Will I lose access to my paid apps and BlackBerry App store account if I reset my BBID?

My current BBID is one of my email addresses. If I have to create a new BBID, I'll have to change my BBID from the email address it is now to another email address I control, right? My understanding is that, to fix the error message, I can't just change the email address of my current BBID and that instead I have to do a security wipe of my z30 and then create a brand new BBID from the ground up. If I'm wrong and the server error would resolve by simply changing my BBID email address, then that would be great news.

Will doing a process of: backup my Z30, do a security wipe, make a brand new BBID and restoring the back up even work with respect to apps and data, since the BBIDs would be different?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-17 08:19 AM
    Hi,
    Do you have any update on this topic? Right now I'm going through the same hassle. I don't want to lose all of my paid apps and it would be nice to still have an access for the BBM. At the moment it seems impossible!
    09-19-17 04:36 PM
    The loss of the paid apps really sucks.

BBRY you really are good at screwing your loyal (too loyal?) base.

I had BBRY Hub+ on my phablet - and came back to my Z10 after my (not BBRY) went wonky - just for a short term, as I am contemplating replacing with a KEYone - well, not so much now...

BTW, hi guys, I'm back for a bit (maybe longer, I may decide to stay old school and just run BB10 for as long as I possibly can... i forgot how good BB10 is compared to the monstrosity of Android...
    01-21-18 08:28 PM