Is it possible to make the KeyOne keyboard have the shortcut to scroll to the top of the screen in a browser & pressing B to scroll to the bottom like on the Passport?
    03-13-18 04:21 PM
    In Keyboard browser, sure. But Chrome and most others is a no-go.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ange.bbbrowser
    03-13-18 07:30 PM
    Thanks, you may delete this thread.
    03-14-18 03:58 AM
    It's a shame Google didn't fully maximize the Blackberry keyboard functionality
    Why would they for one phone that sold relatively little? Plus it really isn't up to them as most companies tweak the basic form of Android.
    03-14-18 06:35 AM
    It is the first BlackBerry Keyboard handset with android os, one would think that at the least the main features would migrate from the Keyboard of the Blackberry to the newest devices. I'm coming from a PP Se.

To add if the Keyboard shortcuts and well used functionality isn't imported to the newest devices, we may never have the lovely keyboard we once new from BlackBerry.
    Why should Google care? What's Google’s reward?
    03-14-18 08:01 AM
    Well TCL or BlackBerry in that case. For Google isn't this a whole new chapter to their market? I wouldn't have switched my iPhone to android had it not been the KeyOne
    That doesn’t matter to Google. Download the Keyboard browser that was linked to in Bla1ze’s reply above.
    03-14-18 08:12 AM
    Well, I did Tried & Tested.
    Still It would be much better T & B scroll would be implemented in the Keyboard like the Passport. It's alot easier when your reading

The Keyboard browser needs a full screen mode
    Send the developer feedback and welcome to Android. Good luck.
    03-14-18 08:28 AM