Since I can no longer use BB software to synch my Outlook contacts, is there any other (non BB) software available to do this? I'm using Windows 10. Q10, O/S 10.3.3.1463
    10-18-17 03:30 PM
    There's an even better solution. Sync your Office Outlook contacts to your Outlook.com account and then add that account to your Q10.

Then, instead of the occasional manual backup, you'll have automatic backup and two way near instant sync'ing.
    10-18-17 03:37 PM
    There's an even better solution. Sync your Office Outlook contacts to your Outlook.com account and then add that account to your Q10.

Then, instead of the occasional manual backup, you'll have automatic backup and two way near instant sync'ing.
    Agree.... that's what I did back in 2013 when the Z10 launched. As syncing of contacts wasn't available at launch.... WHY? Changed our office to a hosted exchange account in place of the old POP3 system and moved all my personal stuff to outlook.com.

OP.... yes it's the cloud, but EVERYTHING today is on the cloud. That's just the way it is.
    10-18-17 03:47 PM
    I'll give this a try and see how it works for us. I have one other person in same situation as me. I was trying to find out if there was 3rd party software that does this.
    10-24-17 09:57 AM
    I'll give this a try and see how it works for us. I have one other person in same situation as me. I was trying to find out if there was 3rd party software that does this.
    I'm not saying there isn't an App in BBW that would do this.... very well might be. So I suggest you do some searches there and check the reviews and comments.

Number of "current" BB10 users here has fallen off, and the number of users still needing or able to sync via LINK is even smaller... as a result it harder to find answers to less common problems.
    10-24-17 10:16 AM
    Were you able to find a solution to this? We're having trouble syncing to Outlook as well...

Posted via CB10
    11-11-17 09:39 PM
    Were you able to find a solution to this? We're having trouble syncing to Outlook as well...

Posted via CB10
    Outlook.com is the way to go.
    11-11-17 09:52 PM
    Outlook.com is the way to go.
    Unfortunately, security requirements prohibit us from using anything cloud based like that. Needs to be a local, on-premise solution.

Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    11-11-17 10:18 PM