Hi always had no problem syncing the phone which I have had for almost 2years, but recently phone, will backup ok but will not sync with Outlook.

The phone goes through all the normal syncing but when it gets almost to the end, comes up with:-

An error has occurred during an attempt to access a device database record.

I have looked on the forum and cannot see this previously sorry if duplicated.
    08-19-14 09:58 AM
    09-18-14 10:25 AM
    Hi always had no problem syncing the phone which I have had for almost 2years, but recently phone, will backup ok but will not sync with Outlook.

The phone goes through all the normal syncing but when it gets almost to the end, comes up with:-

An error has occurred during an attempt to access a device database record.

I have looked on the forum and cannot see this previously sorry if duplicated.
    Please try the instructions on this page and report back if things still don't work as expected:

KB31752-"Synchronization Error. An error has occurred during an attempt to update a device database record" appears during a wired address book synchronization with BlackBerry Desktop Software

This lists down the error, the causes, as well as the solution and the workaround for the issue.

LP&HG
    09-21-14 01:01 PM