I managed to do a backup from my Classic to my computer. I can't figure out how to now get the backed up data from my computer to the Motion. Can someone assist? Thank you and best regards
    06-16-18 06:20 PM
    There is an app that some people find not to work the best, but my experiences have worked.

It's the BlackBerry Content Transfer app. Try using that to setup your new device from the Classic.

Just install it on both devices. Unless something has changed, it should work between BlackBerry 10 and Android.
    06-19-18 04:51 PM
    I want to thank you very much for the suggestion regarding the BlackBerry content transfer app. It appeared to have worked on the Motion but not the Classic. I wonder if anyone knows of a place in Toronto Ontario Canada where I can take the phones and get it set up. Although Telus is my service provided they are not equipped to service customers relating to phone transfers. Best regards
    06-19-18 05:05 PM
    What didn't work on the Classic? Installing the app or having it run?

Posted via CB10
    06-25-18 06:27 AM
    Hello it was installing the app. There was another suggestion which I'll try and will provide feedback. Thank you very much. Best regards
    06-30-18 07:16 AM