I just got a replacement device from BB. Pretty happy with it overall and it's basically brand new. The one thing I have noticed is that the shipping gesture on my particular device is a bit off from my previous one. For example, when I swipe the middle word option it (sometimes) gives me the word in the right column and not the one the middle (hence interrupting my productivity.

Any answers?
    12-07-17 09:21 PM
    It is a common complaint. Not sure it they can, or will fix it.
    12-07-17 09:27 PM
    Thanks. I didn't know. My last one didn't have this problem. One thing they have to fix moving forward are some of these hardware issues.
    12-08-17 12:08 PM
    Common complaint where? I've never heard of this or had it happen.
    12-08-17 12:35 PM
    It has been commented on in several different threads. On another thread someone mentioned that swiping up for the middle word works better with your left thumb vs the right thump. typically a center flick with the right thumb often gives the word on the right. and it is not just me, has been noted elsewhere that the center flick on the KEYone can be frustrating.
    12-08-17 02:14 PM
    It has been commented on in several different threads. On another thread someone mentioned that swiping up for the middle word works better with your left thumb vs the right thump. typically a center flick with the right thumb often gives the word on the right. and it is not just me, has been noted elsewhere that the center flick on the KEYone can be frustrating.
    Thanks this helps a lot actually now I have to just train myself to flick with the left. I can see how that could work.
    12-08-17 05:20 PM