I used to play the game Summoners War on my android device but I just switched back to blackberry device So I have downloaded the app "1 Mobile Market" then downloaded Summoners War.. it took an extremely long amount of time to download (Over 8 Hours). Like I started download went to sleep then woke up and it finally finished soon after.. so over 8 hours.. then it would force close for no reason every once in awhile.. but besides this it worked "fine" meaning I could play the game at least. then this week an update came out and I went to update it it gets half way and just force closes...
    I can't play I even Uninstalled the app and reinstalled it does the same thing.. what should I do to fix this you think?? And is there a better way to download android apps like this I'm new to the blackberry world and I would appreciate any help or tips or advice...

Thank you,

I'm not drunk.. I'm just buzzed... sent from my BlackBerry Z30

Posted via CB10
    05-14-16 08:00 PM
    more than likely you won't be able to play the game on your device. When the games are updated, the android runtime on your blackberry is woefully incapable of handling the games.
    05-15-16 09:42 AM