so i recently saw a guy using a passport and this was the first time i ever saw a passport in real life and i said to myself "i want this". now i have not used a blackberry for a long time and i know nothing of these new blackberries so i have a few questions.

1. will it run basic indian android banking and wallet apps like BHIM, Paytm...etc

2. i am buying an imported(from dubai) blackberry from ebay.in
    so i don't know what bands will be supported please enlighten me on this? will jio
    work? volte? airtel,idea,vodafone 4g?

3. will poweramp or neutron music player work flawlessly? this is very important.

4. i am an android guy since Froyo times, so is their anything else(feature missing)
    that i need to know which i take for granted in my google pixel xl and note 5 but
    is absent in passport.

Please pardon me for any mistakes in writing or anything in general. Thanks in advance.
    07-26-17 01:59 PM
    07-26-17 03:53 PM
    Let's take this one step at a time. The banking apps may have issues. They require updated OS systems for security.

As for the other apps you will have to download Cobalts Google play store work around. This will give you the most apps possible. The link/thread is listed below:

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page
    07-26-17 03:54 PM