Please pals, do we have anyone who runs subway surfer on his or her BlackBerry? Because have been playing this game on my for a while now and it's working fine but the issue is I am unable to connect to my friends on Facebook who are also playing the game to compete with them. The game connected on Android device but it's not on blackberry... I want your help if there is way to connect and upload my scores on Facebook. Help me please

Posted via CB10
    08-31-15 07:40 AM
    I am using it on my Z3 and there is no problem of connecting with FB, try to relink Subway with FB
    08-31-15 07:57 AM
    I am using it on my Z3 and there is no problem of connecting with FB, try to relink Subway with FB
    Thanks! I have tried it. It shows that the game is connected to my Facebook account but refused to show my friends. I can see my name and my Facebook profile picture there but below it, its still prompting me to connect my Facebook. Wondering if there is any settings I have to adjust on me phone before it works?

Posted via CB10
    08-31-15 08:07 AM
    Hi
    How are you guys playing Subway Surfer on BB z 10? ( and Z3) Is it in the BB World? I like the game and play it on Andriod device....how are you both running it on BB?...thru Snap?...or Amazon play store?...Pls let me know, cause I want to have it on my z 10. Thanks
    09-04-15 12:45 PM
    Hi
    How are you guys playing Subway Surfer on BB z 10? ( and Z3) Is it in the BB World? I like the game and play it on Andriod device....how are you both running it on BB?...thru Snap?...or Amazon play store?...Pls let me know, cause I want to have it on my z 10. Thanks
    You can download it in Google Play Store...

Posted via CB10
    09-04-15 02:49 PM