I have been trying to use story maker recently and the music doesn't play with the media is there something im doing wrong?

Posted via CB10
    04-06-18 02:01 PM
    Is your volume turned up?

Posted via CB10
    04-06-18 08:21 PM
    Is your volume turned up?

Posted via CB10
    Yes the volume is turned up and I looked in settings to see if there was something I wasn't doing, I even clicked on the option of changing the music to see if it was the audio I chose, selected several songs and tried them allz I hear is the noises the app makes when the video is playing while things transition

Posted via CB10
    04-07-18 12:44 PM
    Yes the volume is turned up and I looked in settings to see if there was something I wasn't doing, I even clicked on the option of changing the music to see if it was the audio I chose, selected several songs and tried them allz I hear is the noises the app makes when the video is playing while things transition

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, I tried it on my blackberry leap and the music didn't play there either. But I still hear the transition noise. I will keep looking for a solution, and when I find it, I'll get back to you.
    04-07-18 01:58 PM
    Yeah, I tried it on my blackberry leap and the music didn't play there either. But I still hear the transition noise. I will keep looking for a solution, and when I find it, I'll get back to you.
    Ok thanks I had this issue about a year ago and no one knew the solution so I gave up but yes plz let me know if you find out

Posted via CB10
    04-07-18 02:27 PM
    Ok thanks I had this issue about a year ago and no one knew the solution so I gave up but yes plz let me know if you find out

Posted via CB10
    Okay, so far it works fine on my z10. I don't know why it's not working on the leap. I'll get back to you later.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-18 11:56 PM

Posted via CB10
    Please ignore my last response. I just figured out why the sound wasn't working, and to be completely honest with you, it's kind of a head slapper. The reason why the music doesn't play, is because you didn't select a song. When you went to choose music, you hit a album, right? Then you probably hit next. But, you need to select the song in the album. Meaning when you hit the album, don't hit next right away, hit the song, then hit next.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-18 12:42 AM
    Please ignore my last response. I just figured out why the sound wasn't working, and to be completely honest with you, it's kind of a head slapper. The reason why the music doesn't play, is because you didn't select a song. When you went to choose music, you hit a album, right? Then you probably hit next. But, you need to select the song in the album. Meaning when you hit the album, don't hit next right away, hit the song, then hit next.

Posted via CB10
    I'm not sure what you mean cause I can only select the song im not seeing albums

Posted via CB10
    04-08-18 10:48 AM
    I'm not sure what you mean cause I can only select the song im not seeing albums

Posted via CB10
    What blackberry device are you using?

Posted via CB10
    04-08-18 12:00 PM
    What blackberry device are you using?

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry Passport silver edition

Posted via CB10
    04-08-18 04:31 PM
    BlackBerry Passport silver edition

Posted via CB10
    What software are you using?
    You can find this in the about section in settings.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-18 04:39 PM
    What software are you using?
    You can find this in the about section in settings.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    04-08-18 05:51 PM

Posted via CB10
    I really don't know what's going on then. But when you go to select the song, make sure that it's highlighted and that you hit next, and not cancel or skip.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-18 11:39 PM
    I really don't know what's going on then. But when you go to select the song, make sure that it's highlighted and that you hit next, and not cancel or skip.

Posted via CB10
    Ok I'll try im sure that's what I've been doing but thanks for your help

Posted via CB10
    04-09-18 09:33 AM