The Android notification compete the HUB notification. Does anyone know how to stop Android notification so KEYᵒⁿᵉ HUB works like my old Q10.
    07-02-17 05:57 AM
    Assuming you mean double notifications, right?

For instance, if I want to have only notifications for the Hub for my Gmail account, I would go to Settings>Apps>scroll down to the appropriate app (in this case Gmail)>click on it>Notifications>check the tick box to block.
    07-02-17 09:31 AM
    For that matter, Settings>Notifications>appropriate app> Block. Rather redundant, I know.
    07-02-17 09:34 AM
    For that matter, Settings>Notifications>appropriate app> Block. Rather redundant, I know.
    Rather redundant, well said
    07-02-17 12:19 PM
    If you set "block" then you don't get_any_information. Not on the launcher red BlackBerry flower neither notification Android or HUB
    Bbnivende likes this.
    07-03-17 08:19 AM
    Huh, I switched back to the BlackBerry Launcher to test this and still receive the Notification spark. You only blocked notifications from Gmail and not the Hub, yes?
    07-03-17 08:31 AM
    I don't activated Gmail I don't use it. For the rest I use BlackBerry services. So when I disables hub everything is not shown and HUB uses also android notification that's strange.
    07-03-17 08:57 AM
    I thought you were referring to double notifications from multiple apps (i.e. An email client and also Hub).

Posted via CB10
    07-03-17 09:06 AM
    So is it! that's my question? I get f.e. from WhatsApp a notification by Android_and_in the HUB but I configured WhatsApp in the BlackBerry services that's why it looks so strange for me.
    07-03-17 10:32 AM
    I don't use WhatsApp, but I would suggest that you set it to block and see what happens. The Hub will still get notifications on the shade, though. I just think of it as a perpetual toast.
    07-03-17 02:52 PM
    I tested. fact is, all accounts who where set in BlackBerry HUB (not on device) inform my smartphone in two ways. in HUB and android notification you manage them in the HUB. There's no way to switch off only one of them. other accounts so as WhatsApp has the same issue from the other side. if you stop notification in Android you don't get a notification in the HUB. so it looks like I have to life with double notification. thanks for help and testing.
    07-04-17 03:27 PM