I'm using Q10 for some time already, and I was thinking about trying a new phone. I really like Passport SE, but I'm not sure how long BB10 OS will be supported and what's the future for BB10, is is still worth to buy Passport or just skip to android and Keyone. Money wise I'd rather go for Passport

Posted via CB10
    04-09-17 12:15 AM
    If you are good with bb10, I'm sure it will be running in its current state for quite some time. However I think it's a wiser decision to move on a grab a keyone. We are ready comparing apples to oranges here
    04-09-17 12:23 AM
    I'm using Q10 for some time already, and I was thinking about trying a new phone. I really like Passport SE, but I'm not sure how long BB10 OS will be supported and what's the future for BB10, is is still worth to buy Passport or just skip to android and Keyone. Money wise I'd rather go for Passport

Posted via CB10
    It is tough for anyone here to answer that for you. You have to determine your needs, then make your purchase accordingly.

There are people out there who are still buying Blackberry legacy devices. Proving that those pre BlackBerry 10 handsets are enough for some people.
    04-09-17 12:26 AM
    name 5 apps you need to have working for you
    04-09-17 12:41 AM
    04-09-17 02:39 AM
    If you can live without the store and only with the apps bakedin then go for the passport. I consider the apps as a bonus, the passport has everything I need already installed. It is very good to have apps from the store but if push comes to shove I can live without.
    04-09-17 04:54 AM

Posted via CB10
    If you are like me , I don't "need" many apps. I currently found I get a lot more work done if I only put my sim in a b10 device. And keep my android for personal use outside of work. The classic and Passport are two great communication tools and if you are not concerned about apps you will be fine for some time with the devices working the way they were intended long enough to get you to your next big device purchase.
    04-09-17 10:56 AM

Posted via CB10
    I undrstand your dilema, I for one love BB10 and my Q10!! I have no problem with the very limited apps available to BlackBerry, for me I simply love the OS flows and is designed. With that being said I also have a LG V10 that I also use for media consumption. It's an android device that has more apps and higher specs that can quicly put my Q10 down in a 2 seconds(if phones could fight). In the end the choice is yours but if you've been using your Q10 and want to continue with the awesome bb10 experience go get that passport! You already know the status with apps and FUTURE of BB10, it is what is now and forever will be bc there is no more development for it(sadly). But if you are craving more apps and continued support for your device, FOR SURE GET #KEY1 or any other android device. BOTH CHOICES ARE GOOD!

Posted using a VeryBold BlackBerry Q10
    04-09-17 11:38 AM