I bought two Sprint Q10s and two CDMA SIM cards from Amazon to add them to my Sprint account. The first one worked fine, but on the second one Sprint Tech support tell me it is an incompatible SIM card. I called back and tried several different Support Reps but get told the same thing. I pulled out seven other Sprint Micro and Nano SIM Cards and read off the SIM IDs and tech support tell me all are incompatible for the Q10. Does anyone know how the SIMs differ and how can you tell which one will work with a blackberry so I don't buy a bunch of SIMs just to hit and miss to find if they are compatible. I thought all SIMs were the same--just a piece of cheap plastic!
    08-16-18 02:03 PM
    Old video and link to site is dead but it explains it. Try and find one the same as the one that worked or just yoldle at Sprint again lol.

08-16-18 02:41 PM
    Thanks Bla1ze. That helped. I've done some searching on the internet as well. Seems Sprint has 40 (yes 40!) different SIM cards, all for different phones and devices. Somehow one of my BB Q10s worked with the wrong type of SIM card, but apparently the one I need is the SIMGLW226R. In case anyone else is having problems with Sprint SIMs I found this site where you can search by phone and it tells you what Sprint SIM you need: https://bestcellular.com/sprint-uiccs/ I am not sure if this could be made more complicated, the other carriers seem to have figured out a one size fits all SIM card.
    08-17-18 10:19 AM