I'm a few days into owning my Keyone, so far so good except for one thing.

Everyone I've put somebody on Speakerphone, they say they can't hear me. If they can hear me, they say it sounds like I'm 50 feet away from the phone.

I use Speakerphone a lot.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Nobody complains when they're not on speaker, I assume it's the same mic -- so doesn't make any sense to me that they can't hear me on Speakerphone.
    07-12-19 01:41 PM
    If you do a search here you'll find a LOT of people have had this problem. A few have admitted to putting the SIM Ejection tool in the wrong hole... destroying the MIC.

Only solution I know of is to replace the hardware... you can try a Factory Rest to rule out the software.

If you just got it, I'd exchange it. If that isn't possible, see if a repair shop can fix it.
    aastyre99 likes this.
    07-12-19 02:36 PM
    If you do a search here you'll find a LOT of people have had this problem. A few have admitted to putting the SIM Ejection tool in the wrong hole... destroying the MIC.

Only solution I know of is to replace the hardware... you can try a Factory Rest to rule out the software.

If you just got it, I'd exchange it. If that isn't possible, see if a repair shop can fix it.
    If the SIM Ejection tool was inserted in the wrong hole then the mic will not work even on earpiece and not only Speaker. Well yes I have read many talking about the same issue.
    07-12-19 02:42 PM
    If the SIM Ejection tool was inserted in the wrong hole then the mic will not work even on earpiece and not only Speaker. Well yes I have read many talking about the same issue.
    There are multiple mics for different things... I "think" the one by the SIM is the one used when in Speakerphone mode... based on what other have said.

Again, do a quick factory reset... that doesn't fix it, send it back.
    aastyre99 likes this.
    07-12-19 02:45 PM
    I had the same problem with mic not working for a while and it's not related to me inserting a pin into the mic, dropping or dirty as all other chat apps (WhatsApp, WeChat, BBM) doesn't have an issue. I noticed in Permission that the chat apps has microphone allowed but my phone does have that permission available. could this be the issue?
    07-21-19 05:58 PM