Sometimes (only intermittently,once in great while but it has happened several times keeping me from completing GA call when I have to enter a series of keypad numbers, like a pass code in voice mail or an extension number or even while browsing or in app) in these instances my Z30 will not respond to tapping and retrying, (for example,on a number key on dial pad,Or other clickable spots,
    When this happens, to get it to respond, I have to turn off the device and restart, and then all is well again. But it doesn't. seem right that more than a few times, I would have to shut it down and restart to get it to work
    This z30 was recently replaced by my carrier handset insurance just weeks ago. It was replaced with a refurbished device
    . Does this sound like it could this be something that is a hardware failure and should I put in a claim to replace it again? It happens at the most frustrating times, and if the refurbished hardware is faulty, I don't want to keep just putting up with it and having to keep restarting my device to get it to work properly. And I probably need to report the problem quickly before any replacement warranty expires. I don't think that Is shouldn't have to pay a $99 deductible on the handset insurance they VZN to replace it if it was sent to me defective (if this sounds like a hardware defect/ failure. I would expect that there must be some warranty period on a refurbished replacement device. Has anyone else had this issue?

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 06:28 PM
    I believe there is also a fairly long time frame on the refurbished handsets also.
    12-23-14 08:43 PM