They are using multiple numbers and mine is one of them the lady said on some party line . But they are sending sexual messages and it’s not me how do I stop it ?
    11-04-19 12:10 AM
    They are using multiple numbers and mine is one of them the lady said on some party line . But they are sending sexual messages and it’s not me how do I stop it ?
    There are many ways to spoof phone numbers when texting. Not much you can do.
    11-04-19 07:31 AM
    The best you can do is send a text message to all your contacts to say that someone is spoofing your number and not to click on messages from you unless they begin with a particular phrase, such as [YOURNAME]. Then, use that phrase on all your texts.

This is why I never use my carrier number as a contact number for work or social purposes. It's too difficult to change it If it's compromised. If one of the alias phone numbers I use is compromised, I can simply change it and let all my contacts know to update their contact info for me.

I use one phone number for my sensitive personal info, one for friends and family, one that my partner and I share for family contact info, and specialized number for my businesses. I have a second set of "spammable" numbers for registering online.

I don't use my carrier number for anything. I don't even know what it is!

From the screen of my trusty Z10 using the exceptional BlackBerry VKB.
    11-04-19 08:17 AM