I am sorry to come here with this.
    I have a BlackBerry PRIV and my Boyfriend accesses is remotely or something. He can see videos and pictures. He will casually talk about texts between my mother and I. I just want to know how I can stop him from gaining any kind of access to anything in my phone. I have disabled cloud. I have disabled syncing. I have disabled anything that deals with saving info. I just don't get it. I keep my phone password sprite red and everything. Help please.
    09-30-16 12:04 AM
    Dump the bum. Get a new boyfriend. That is guaranteed to solve your problem.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-16 12:27 AM
    A good start would be to change your Google and phone passwords. Also look for remote access software your "friend" may have installed.
    There are a number of Android remote access apps available, including TeamViewer, Android-VNC-Viewer, GPP Remote Control, Splashstop, and PocketCloud Remote.
    09-30-16 12:27 AM
    Did yu ever leave your phone unattended? Go to ya app manager and check which app yu ve not downloaded. If yu see any app which has been interestingly there check it's permissions.. nd if yu suspect that particular app than yu shud uninstall it. The main thing bout such an app is it can be renamed with any name and hidden from main app drawer. So if yu know which app yu ve downloaded and which yu haven't than yu ll be position to uninstall it.

BlackBerry Bold 9790 user Z30 fan nd a Proud Passport SE user nd looking up for Porsche soon
    09-30-16 02:15 AM
    Change your Google password or even the account
    Backup your phone to your google account.
    Factory reset your phone.
    Put a new password on it.
    Restore your phone from Google but do NOT restore the applications.
    Do a fresh backup to the cloud to overwrite the old one.
    Only install any applications you want from the app store.

Although I agree with BB Adict that any spyware in your phone isn't the only thing you should get rid of........
    09-30-16 07:29 AM
    I agree with BB Adict, also try a factory reset

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-30-16 07:31 AM