I have bought a BlackBerry Classic 4 weeks ago. The first device was delivered with a broken screen. Two weeks ago I have arrived my replacement! I really love the phone and BB10 OS but there is one thing which is extremely bothering me: The sound quality while phone calls via headset! I tried to use it with the official headset which is delivered with the phone. When I am talking to someone I am hearing kind of an echo and everything sounds tinny. I can't even talk to someone because its so annoying! My first thought was that the headset is broken and if I use an other one the problem may be gone. Now I am using the headset of the iPhone 5 of my girlfriend. Now the sound is much way better but the microphone is still hypersensible! So some kind of echo remains and if the microphone of the headset just streaks my chest a little bit there is a incredible loud swoosh in my ears. I just want to know if someone else is experiencing the same problems or maybe there is somebody out there who knows a way to change settings for the microphone (but I don't believe there are settings like that in BB10 OS). Any ideas?
    06-16-15 03:06 PM
    Exactly same problem here! Don't know if my phone is broken or its an software problem which can be fixed...
    06-16-15 04:05 PM