Hello guys,

Not sure if anyone else is having the same problem as I am with the KeyOne, when I take videos in snapchat mode the video turns green and there are 5-6 white lines going down the screen that looks like the video is "fractured". It doesn't happen in normal video mode, instagram or facebook apps. Otherwise, KeyOne has been running smoothly!

What device you are using? KeyOne
    What OS or Firmware is your device running on? 7.1.1
    What steps have you taken already to try to fix the issue? open/closed, reinstalled
    If the issues are with a certain app, what version of the app are you running? latest one according to PlayStore

Regards,

BC
    06-07-17 04:14 PM
    Hello guys,

Not sure if anyone else is having the same problem as I am with the KeyOne, when I take videos in snapchat mode the video turns green and there are 5-6 white lines going down the screen that looks like the video is "fractured". It doesn't happen in normal video mode, instagram or facebook apps. Otherwise, KeyOne has been running smoothly!

What device you are using? KeyOne
    What OS or Firmware is your device running on? 7.1.1
    What steps have you taken already to try to fix the issue? open/closed, reinstalled
    If the issues are with a certain app, what version of the app are you running? latest one according to PlayStore

Regards,

BC
    Update: There was an update to the phone this morning on the Bell network and the problem has been fixed.
    06-08-17 12:38 PM
    I am facing some issues with my Snapchat account, I am not able to install this app on my device, anyone here who can help me?
    06-10-17 06:16 AM