Snap was great, now not so great anymore.
    I paid money to own Alone in the Dark on DVD, and that was a better expenditure of my funds. Same problem as everyone else. 2 stopped working, and 3 was a case of bait and switch. I liked using 2, and figured Google pulled some jiggery-pokery in the background that broke 2, so paying for 3 would be a solution.
    IT'S████INGNOTHING.PNG
    Guess I should have read more about it instead of paying for it. At least I have those pristine wetlands of mine in Florida I can retire to, after I get all of those trespassers off of my bridge in Brooklyn.
    11-03-16 03:47 AM
    Mine doesn't work either.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-16 04:00 AM
    Hi everyone,
    Was there any update/fix to Snap?
    11-27-16 11:35 PM
    I found two occasions when this occurs:

1) The app won't work because it needs a higher runtime (e.g. Microsoft Word)
    2) For updates, I had to delete the previously downloaded APK (can be done easily in Snap) and then download the updated version
    11-28-16 12:01 AM
    I found two occasions when this occurs:

1) The app won't work because it needs a higher runtime (e.g. Microsoft Word)
    2) For updates, I had to delete the previously downloaded APK (can be done easily in Snap) and then download the updated version
    But the issue here is Snap is not working at all, it is not even loading the apps screen.
    Can you login to Snap and see apps? If you can see it, maybe we need to just uninstall and re-install (again).
    11-28-16 12:02 AM
    But the issue here is Snap is not working at all, it is not even loading the apps screen.
    Can you login to Snap and see apps? If you can see it, maybe we need to just uninstall and re-install (again).
    I have the latest version (3.0.0.5) of Snap on both my Z30 and PP. Working well on both. Can't really comment as to why others are having issues --android gsf id discrepancy perhaps / cache issues?-- but I can confirm that it is functional.

Posted via CB10
    Paulo Verardi likes this.
    11-28-16 12:29 AM
    Sounds like a good idea.
    11-28-16 12:51 AM
    Yep my new free version of Snap quit working after the update.
    I'm not getting the paid version after reviewing these posts.
    Thanks all. ;-)

Posted via CB10
    Paulo Verardi and Blaby like this.
    12-19-16 11:18 AM
33 12