As it is said that snap 3.0.0.1 will be available as free fownloadvon 12 september, the website is still showing the free option as out of stock. Can someone say when it will be available?
    09-12-16 03:02 AM
    As it is said that snap 3.0.0.1 will be available as free fownloadvon 12 september, the website is still showing the free option as out of stock. Can someone say when it will be available?
    I an opined to switch to cobalt232, snap may be moving to paid arena.
    09-12-16 03:35 AM
    Same here. I previously donated to the developer but disappointed that the download is currently pay only.
    09-12-16 10:11 AM
    Can't blame the developer from wanting to earn some money for his work.....

But yeah he hasn't delivered over the last few months on his promises, and the last time I compared SNAP and Cobalt's Solution... Cobalt gave me more compatibility than SNAP.

That said Cobalt's solution is a number of steps that for some might be a little daunting. IF SNAP is now working (is it?), it could be worth it for those having troubles installing there APK files in the right order.
    09-12-16 10:21 AM
    Dear Dunt,

Yes, I do agree and page with you on to earn money.

However, to start as an enthusiasts and then make a business is utter mockery of a forum such as CB where we belong.

Moreover, each one of us might have contributed a very minute to large suggestion and feedback to snap developers in one or the other way. Thus my fair question to the developer for using this platform with a foresight to target BlackBerry fans and addict at a time when a solution such as snap is required should be termed extortion.

Is the developer in anyway going to identify and publish mates and users of CB for their contributions for development? If yes, then each of those who tagged the developer have a right of his earning.. If No, then it's not business nor earning.

Just put my thoughts. Love you dunt for your outspoken views. And always a fan of yours for the help you render to all of us, hope should you not someday charge for the valuable advices...

Regards
    Rajeev
    09-12-16 02:08 PM
    changed values and removed the "option" buy for $0,99.
    how many thousands of visits generated not in six days.
    promise and not fulfill, not promise, simple.
    even more when it comes to BlackBerry 10.
    09-12-16 02:42 PM
    Dear Dunt,

Yes, I do agree and page with you on to earn money.

However, to start as an enthusiasts and then make a business is utter mockery of a forum such as CB where we belong.

Moreover, each one of us might have contributed a very minute to large suggestion and feedback to snap developers in one or the other way. Thus my fair question to the developer for using this platform with a foresight to target BlackBerry fans and addict at a time when a solution such as snap is required should be termed extortion.

Is the developer in anyway going to identify and publish mates and users of CB for their contributions for development? If yes, then each of those who tagged the developer have a right of his earning.. If No, then it's not business nor earning.

Just put my thoughts. Love you dunt for your outspoken views. And always a fan of yours for the help you render to all of us, hope should you not someday charge for the valuable advices...

Regards
    Rajeev
    $2.99 is extortion?!

If you don't feel it's worth it, don't buy it. There are many other free solutions you can avail yourself of, including the actual Google Play Store.
    09-12-16 02:48 PM
    I got Snap 3.0.0.0 for the "huge" payment of 99 cents and then the update link to 3.0.0.1 for free. Surely, if you are interested in picking up Snap now, you can afford to pay the developer 99 cents for his effort. Then you do not have to sit and wait and wonder when the free link is going to be supplied.
    09-12-16 03:15 PM
    $2.99 is extortion?!

If you don't feel it's worth it, don't buy it. There are many other free solutions you can avail yourself of, including the actual Google Play Store.
    You would not have commented as such as above, provided you have read the /blackberry-10-apps-f274/snap-v3-now-live-1085150-post12585107/

I would be the first person to buy, provided a provision available to pay the developer through Visa Debit Card.

I am not against the developers will to earn, I am against his derived / formulated road plan to earn utilising the crackberry platform without even giving an hint of his will.

A decipher donation can't be used for a selling price.

Should you assist me / suggest other free solutions, is helped and obliged
    09-12-16 03:19 PM
    I got Snap 3.0.0.0 for the "huge" payment of 99 cents and then the update link to 3.0.0.1 for free. Surely, if you are interested in picking up Snap now, you can afford to pay the developer 99 cents for his effort. Then you do not have to sit and wait and wonder when the free link is going to be supplied.
    Pls share the way to get the same as you did.

Infact I am ready to pay the developer $2.99 the least, provided the developer provisions a Visa Debit Card payment.
    09-12-16 03:23 PM
    You would not have commented as such as above, provided you have read the https://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=12585107

I would be the first person to buy, provided a provision available to pay the developer through Visa Debit Card.

I am not against the developers will to earn, I am against his derived / formulated road plan to earn utilising the crackberry platform without even giving an hint of his will.

A decipher donation can't be used for a selling price.

Should you assist me / suggest other free solutions, is helped and obliged
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=985344

PRIV STV100-1/AAG191 DT EK50 STH100-1/AAG326 Z30STA100-5/10.3.3.746
    09-12-16 03:34 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=985344

PRIV STV100-1/AAG191 DT EK50 STH100-1/AAG326 Z30STA100-5/10.3.3.746
    Thanks buddy,

But refer /ask-question-f432/google-play-store-com-android-vending-6-0-0-cobalt-build1-not-installing-z30-1082013/#post12585258

Infact you too tried address and advised for my issue with cobalt app. (/blackberry-10-os-f269/cobalts-official-google-apps-landing-page-965257/)
    09-12-16 03:47 PM
    It's really annoying, because the date for the free version is due but still it shows out of stock. But what can we do if the developer isn't ready to make it free. Then we have no choice.
    09-13-16 04:29 AM
    I wonder how much money you (all) spend in useless things every month, or even for drinks in one night... then we are arguing why nobody cares about BB10 no developers, nothing, and when someone does, everybody reclaim for free!!!... hello??? this man spent hours and hours studying, paying an university maybe, don't know.
    Pay for his effort!
    09-13-16 04:53 AM