My Canada My BlackBerry My Z30
    01-17-16 03:20 AM
    01-17-16 08:09 AM
    You need sachesi or Darcy tool to sideload snap bar file
    01-17-16 08:24 AM
    Here's my own little how to.

Install Snap using Sachesi:
    1. Download the appropriate Sachesi version here: Sachesi
    2. Un-archive the exe file (currently a 7zip file)
    3. Put the exe file in a folder on it's own on your computer (it's a stand-alone program)
    4. Download Snap here: Snap Google Play Client
    5. Plug your device into your computer.
    6. Double click the Sachesi exe file to launch it. Enter your device password, if you use one.
    7. Click on the install tab.
    8. Drag/drop the Snap bar file into the window. You'll see a progress bar on your device and in Sachesi.
    9. When complete, unplug your device. You're done, enjoy.

*** "Development Mode" is not required when using Sachesi.
    *** Unless you know what you're doing, do not mess with the other, advanced options within Sachesi!
    *** Settings > App Manager > Installing Apps > "Allow Apps from Other Sources to be Installed" must be enabled to install APK's.
    01-17-16 09:47 AM
    Thank you guys!

Posted via CB10
    01-20-16 12:09 PM
    I recently signed out of Snap and now i can't sign back in. It gives me a "Your google account password has changed" error even though it has not changed (i re-confirmed password on android device). Anyone know whats going on with this?
    04-13-16 07:06 PM
    I recently signed out of Snap and now i can't sign back in. It gives me a "Your google account password has changed" error even though it has not changed (i re-confirmed password on android device). Anyone know whats going on with this?
    You may have to re-enter your Android GSF ID. From within the Snap app, swipe down /Settings/under signed in as "your gmail address" enter your GSF ID.
    clipskid likes this.
    04-13-16 07:11 PM
    Same here on 2 devices. I login successfully but can't browse apps and my library don't load.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-16 08:49 PM
    You may have to re-enter your Android GSF ID. From within the Snap app, swipe down /Settings/under signed in as "your gmail address" enter your GSF ID.
    Thanks for the suggestion. Only problem is i can't even swipe down and open up settings. When i click on the settings tab no action is taken
    04-13-16 09:26 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion. Only problem is i can't even swipe down and open up settings. When i click on the settings tab no action is taken
    Sorry that didn't help. What version of Snap do you have? Some people have complained about problems with ver 3 beta. If that is your version, try ver 2.0.0.2.
    04-13-16 09:36 PM
    Same issue here. It was fine about a week ago, just installed on a new passport today and it says Google password has changed.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-16 09:44 PM
    Sorry that didn't help. What version of Snap do you have? Some people have complained about problems with ver 3 beta. If that is your version, try ver 2.0.0.2.
    Im on 2.0.0.2 because i found v3 wouldn't save the apk to my sdcard
    04-13-16 10:03 PM
    Im on 2.0.0.2 because i found v3 wouldn't save the apk to my sdcard
    Hmnn--we are running out of ideas here. Can you (have you) logged into Google Play with your PC then changed your password--log out--delete the Snap app--reboot your phone--reinstall Snap 2.0.0.2--and then log in using the new password?
    04-13-16 10:08 PM
    Hmnn--we are running out of ideas here. Can you (have you) logged into Google Play with your PC then changed your password--log out--delete the Snap app--reboot your phone--reinstall Snap 2.0.0.2--and then log in using the new password?
    I didn't try changing my password because it still works and I'm afraid that if i do this my Z30 will get booted out and unable to sign back in as well haha
    04-14-16 02:30 AM
    I didn't try changing my password because it still works and I'm afraid that if i do this my Z30 will get booted out and unable to sign back in as well haha
    I understand your position. Not too sure where to go from here. Maybe someone else can help you out? Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
    04-14-16 08:27 AM
    I've seen a number of issue from newer users trying to install SNAP. But there are those installing it and using it without issue...

You might go through this thread http://forums.crackberry.com/android...1-plus-874153/ for help.... but by the looks of it I don't think many are using SNAP anymore.

Cobalt's solution has a better success rate of successfully installing and running Android Apps.... http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-985344/

Plus he also has some options for some apps that still won't work.
    04-14-16 08:38 AM