... I am trying to keep from snapping my priv in half...

I thought everyone was ignoring me, turns out I have not been able to receive messages since Tuesday. I deleted my facebook account from my phone and messages started coming in. Ones that were just sent to me after I asked for responses.

That tells me the phone received the previous messages... Where are they? Is there a way to make android do a self check and reorganize data without deleting anything?

I am about to go nuts. I thought customers were all of a sudden not contacting me, I have lost bid information, quotes that I was to be receiving etc..

Any google searches I do result in "erase/reset your phone, delete old messages, recover old deleted messages" etc.

Please help. My priv is a verizon priv. ... and .. the lady from the executive team I've been dealing with has.... not been the best of help. That is my next battle.
    12-30-16 11:40 PM
    Wow! You have more issues then we have members. Forget the customer service. They have a few hundred devices that they have to look up.
    They can't help you.

While you wait for someone that may be able to get you pointed in the left direction... I know you don't wanna here it but I've said it to you many times, Just about everything you want to know about your device is right on your device. Help....Tutorials. You really need to make an effort to try to look things up. We're here to help you help yourself.

And before you take it out on your device or anything or anyone else, come to terms with the fact that the problems were caused by you.
    12-31-16 03:10 AM

I thought everyone was ignoring me, turns out I have not been able to receive messages since Tuesday. I deleted my facebook account from my phone and messages started coming in. Ones that were just sent to me after I asked for responses.

That tells me the phone received the previous messages... Where are they? Is there a way to make android do a self check and reorganize data without deleting anything?

I am about to go nuts. I thought customers were all of a sudden not contacting me, I have lost bid information, quotes that I was to be receiving etc..

Any google searches I do result in "erase/reset your phone, delete old messages, recover old deleted messages" etc.

Please help. My priv is a verizon priv. ... and .. the lady from the executive team I've been dealing with has.... not been the best of help. That is my next battle.
    So you have a data plan and your phone receives calls, but not SMS/MMS?
    I had that issue on my BB Z30 a few years ago. Turns out it wasn't provisioned correctly. When you call VZW, ask them to check that.
    Then reboot the phone. I you still can't receive messages, i would reload the OS and start over.
    01-04-17 10:30 AM

If you login to Verizon on an actual CPU, you can view (and send) texts.

Posted with my  Classic
    01-04-17 11:27 AM