No question this time. Just a thank you. I have asked a number of questions over the years, and have always gotten answers, plus the many questions and answers I can review that have been input by others. I actually believe that this Crackberry site, though apparently independent of Blackberry, is a legitimate aspect of what's available with the Blackberry brand worth factoring in when deciding on what brand to get. Worth factoring in when deciding if you want to get a Blackberry versus another brand. Kudo's to those who run this site, and to the many BB fans who add so much to its value as well. Thank you.
    09-05-18 10:17 AM
    Thank you for taking the time to say so. Appreciate the feedback.
    09-05-18 01:26 PM
    No question this time. Just a thank you. I have asked a number of questions over the years, and have always gotten answers, plus the many questions and answers I can review that have been input by others. I actually believe that this Crackberry site, though apparently independent of Blackberry, is a legitimate aspect of what's available with the Blackberry brand worth factoring in when deciding on what brand to get. Worth factoring in when deciding if you want to get a Blackberry versus another brand. Kudo's to those who run this site, and to the many BB fans who add so much to its value as well. Thank you.
    09-05-18 01:29 PM
    I was thinking the same thing! Choose a name and login, and make it official! (And thank you for the kind words!)

Typed on my Q10, SQN100-2, 10.3.2.2813
    09-05-18 09:48 PM
    I thought you had to be a member of CB to post anything!

Posted via my Awesome passport
    09-06-18 12:42 AM
    You can post in the "Ask a Question" forum as a non-member.

09-06-18 05:42 AM
    You can post in the "Ask a Question" forum as a non-member.

Thankyou for the reply. I thought I had seen that username asking questions in other parts of the forum as well.

Posted via my Awesome passport
    09-07-18 12:31 AM