I purchase a Blackberry Keyone mobile phone from Singapore local distributor in 2018. My mobile phone cannot detect and connect to WIFI network, so I send in to the local Service center on 23 Jul 2018. I was told that the repair will take around one month. BUT today is 7 Nov 2018, I been waiting for my handset for 3.5 months !!! I try to call the service center, no phone number !!! I write email to the service center, no reply !!!I had no ways to contact the service center. This is unacceptable. I went down to the service center many times and ask, no response, still pending repair ! Even i keep asking when will be my handset be ready, there is NO answer ! My phone had been pending for repair even after 3.5 months ? How can a customer accept this reason ? Pending for repair even after 3.5 months ! how about my warranty period ? My phone come with 12 months warranty, now is 4 months in the service center and still pending repair. What is going to happen ? How long i have to wait to get my phone back ? And when i get my phone back, it will probably out of warranty period. How can Blackberry have this type of customer service ? This is totally unacceptable. How can Blackberry have this type of customer service ? This is totally unacceptable.Please look into my case and get someone to contact me asap regarding this issue.
    11-07-18 02:11 AM
    Please look into my case and get someone to contact me asap regarding this issue.
    Sorry to hear you're having issues, but no one here can help you with it. We don't work for BlackBerry nor do we have any knowledge or access to your case.
    11-07-18 12:00 PM