I'm having trouble transferring my AT&T sim card from my iPhone over to my KeyOne--I can't figure out how to transfer my contacts, pics, messages, etc. over. My iPhone is a company issued phone, and I think that may have something to do with it? But I'm not sure. Any ideas?
    07-19-17 07:28 AM
    I'm having trouble transferring my AT&T sim card from my iPhone over to my KeyOne--I can't figure out how to transfer my contacts, pics, messages, etc. over. My iPhone is a company issued phone, and I think that may have something to do with it? But I'm not sure. Any ideas?
    Very possible that the company might block methods of transferring sensitive info....

SIM could hold a few contact... but it's not meant as a storage media. That's what a SD card is used for - well except for iPhone.

There are other ways of moving info from an iPhone to and Android (what the KEYone is)... https://www.android.com/switch/ . Really depends on what your company allows.
    07-19-17 08:14 AM