While I was traveling in another country I used the sim card of my friend that doesn't have a pin on my blackberry passport and everything was ok. I have my own sim card with a pin that I use in my country. But after I returned the sim card to my friend it is blocked and he can not use it on his phone or any other phone. He checked with his mobile operator and they informed him that his sim is not blocked. Please help, maybe my blackberry passport with some of the settings or security protection blocked his sim card.
    05-09-18 07:42 AM
    While I was traveling in another country I used the sim card of my friend that doesn't have a pin on my blackberry passport and everything was ok. I have my own sim card with a pin that I use in my country. But after I returned the sim card to my friend it is blocked and he can not use it on his phone or any other phone. He checked with his mobile operator and they informed him that his sim is not blocked. Please help, maybe my blackberry passport with some of the settings or security protection blocked his sim card.
    Unfortunately he will need to replace the SIM. There is nothing that can be done to resolve the problem. Many SIM's come, and go too. Drop it off at the local electronics recycling depot, where all electronics go if beyond repair.
    05-21-18 12:37 AM