Hi everyone, i'm BB classic user and I need to change my phone. It's 2019 and as you know android aps do not work properly on BB OS . I'm addicted to physical keyboard and I'm thinking about BB Keyone (silver edition). It's in good price now, and black edition and Key 2 (LE too) are too expensive. I'm almost sure that I need BB Keyone but I've read and even watched on youtube that Keyone has (in 2017) problems with signal quality and that after Oreo actualisation it's realy slow. Can you share your opinions and experience? I don't want to spend money and be disappointed. Don't know if it's matter but I'm from Europe and usually my network has a good signal, even in places when other users complaining. Sorry for my English. Please help.
    01-05-19 02:06 PM
    Hi everyone, i'm BB classic user and I need to change my phone. It's 2019 and as you know android aps do not work properly on BB OS . I'm addicted to physical keyboard and I'm thinking about BB Keyone (silver edition). It's in good price now, and black edition and Key 2 (LE too) are too expensive. I'm almost sure that I need BB Keyone but I've read and even watched on youtube that Keyone has (in 2017) problems with signal quality and that after Oreo actualisation it's realy slow. Can you share your opinions and experience? I don't want to spend money and be disappointed. Don't know if it's matter but I'm from Europe and usually my network has a good signal, even in places when other users complaining. Sorry for my English. Please help.
    I really think it is the carrier, but I am in the U.S. I haven't any issues with T-mobile.
    I am on Oreo.
    01-05-19 02:47 PM
    My wife always had and still has good network on hers, also it performs even better on Oreo than before. Bell Canada.
    01-06-19 02:06 AM
    If signal strength is your concern, go for the KEY2 LE
    01-06-19 11:24 PM
    I really like and appreciate your work.Your article is in very understandable language. I read deeply your article, the points you have mentioned in this article are useful.so thanks for this wonderful piece of information. thanks again and keep sharing. <a href=" <a href="http://example.com">anchored text</a> ">Romslover</a>
    01-07-19 12:07 AM